Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Few ??

Flyingtom

New in Town
Does anyone knows" the Few":) .They make fantastic Flight jackets i think from Japan .My question :I want order one in Europa but i dont know were ???

greyhound68

A-List Customer
Flying tom

Agree with BT I own four of their jackets (three A2s and a B-6) and they are fantastic jackets. The Few is designed for the Japanese market and hence overpriced in my book. Contact Paddy via the email address on the web site and you will get excellent service. She can provide you with the best fitting advice as well. Good luck.

Ordered RMNZ DubowA2 last week

Hi Tom,

FYI; RM makes bot their regular jackets and "the few' line.
I agree with the rest you can get all info from Paddy. She's the best.

I ordered a jacket last week after going over my sizes and the sizes of the different jackets for about 2 weeks. (check a few threads back
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showthread.php?t=11443

They also have jackets that are on sale!
The few are basically 2 x more expensive (around 1000 euro poer jacket)

I have bought a RNMZ made for the Japanes market. I dunno if it's the few line but its slightly smaller than their regular sizes and the jacket is made of immacculate horsehide leather. I have never seen finer grained leather than that!!!
Their jackets tend to size smaller than regular.
I have a 40" chest, but would wear a size 38 Eastman.
I bought a size 42 RMNZ dubow a-2!

Happy hunting!

Dex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw