Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Lee Lounge

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
found this great box in an antique shop over the weekend-- didn't purchase, but I think the photo will suffice.

imagejcn.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
some more detail on the Lee Overbrook

004copyb.jpg

007copydc.jpg

008copyu.jpg

005copyo.jpg

006copy.jpg

I just love the ribbon twist and stitched binding on this. The ribbon's a clean inch wide. The creased crown is 4 1/2" and the brim is a nice wide 2 5/8"-- at least I think that's wide compared with any non-OR fedora I own.

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Jeff, that Overbrook is simply stunning! I really love the wide brim binding with the 5 rows of stitching. The colors are FANTASTIC. It looks wonderful on you! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Its been a while since my last ebay hat ad "purge", but I decided to go through again and try to find all the ads that havent been seen yet. I'm SURE there are going to be duplicates of some, but some I have never seen before.

1936LEEhatsfortheyoungfellow.jpg

1937LEEWater-BlocHatsCascade.jpg

1939LEEHatsHat-I-Tude.jpg

1947LEEHatsVent-O-Lite.jpg

1947LEEPRESHAPEDHATS.jpg

1952LEEHatsAdventure.jpg

1957LEEHatsWardrobeCase.jpg

1957LEEthe3hatman.jpg

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Here are 3 shots of my newly acquired fedora (from Bond). I'm very happy with this fine hat, as I mentioned in the My Blue Heaven thread. Pardon my fixation, but Damn! I love this lid.

dscf2657z.jpg

TomS

One Too Many
Randall:
Thats a great shade of blue! You're a lucky guy on that catch!!!
Best,
Tom

JonnyO

A-List Customer
Found this Lee Silver Label Commentator in a box of hats I purchased from our own D.W. Suratt, easily my new favorite hat. Since its dark outside and the lighting isn't great, I'll post one picture for now and take more tomorrow.
IMG_2150.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner