Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The long wait!!!

wild_balls

Practically Family
HI,

The Aero bug got me again, just ordered a brown long half belt front quarter horsehide from Amanda!!!
Now I am in for the long wait!!! Will post pictures as soon as it arrives!

Cheers Joakim

too much coffee

Practically Family
Hi Joakim;

Did Amanda give you a ball park estimate on delivery?

You have a brown FQHH Highwayman also, correct? If I remember that fits you very well and it's so easy to get the bug again when everything works out.

Best regards,
coffee

Last edited:

wild_balls

Practically Family
Hi Coffee,

She estimated it to arrive in 10-12 weeks, not so bad! I love the Highwayman, hope the LHB fits like that! By the way, my american relatives lives in Mt Vernon (skagit) not to far from you I suppose?

Cheers Joakim

too much coffee

Practically Family
Joakim,

10-12 weeks is not so bad at all. I've gotten the bug again myself and my head is spinning deciding what to get. I'll be visiting Europe next year, in late summer and I want to pick the jacket up at Aero before returning.

Your relatives are in Skagit County, north of Seattle. I'm in the redneck portion of the state on the other side, about 300 miles from them. That's one of the things I like about Europe; 300 miles and I could be in 3 different countries!

As Don Tomaso stated..............it will be worth the wait.

Regards,
coffee

Last edited:

Aerojoe

Practically Family
I was given the same waiting time but it actually went to 15 weeks. My Bronco A2 was finally shipped today :roll:

It 's not bad at all for a custom jacket. I had to wait more or less the same for a regular ELC A2.

Windward

Practically Family
HI,The Aero bug got me again, just ordered a brown long half belt front quarter horsehide from Amanda!!!
Now I am in for the long wait!!! Will post pictures as soon as it arrives!

Hi Joakim - good choice ... but ... don't forget .... worthlesswithoutpics
And what Don Tomaso said (thanks for that) its thrue: "It's worth the wait."

Last edited:

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
I was told 10-12 weeks when I ordered on April 15th, but I won't be wearing a jacket for at least the next 3 months anyway. Still looking forward to getting it though.

Aerojoe

Practically Family
What I don't like about having a new jacket in June, is that I can't wear it until somewhen in late September or October
facepalmsmiley1ti3.gif
Too hot in June (today 34ºC - 93.2F), July, August and September.

Somebody, give me back the Winter :)

thor

Call Me a Cab
I placed an order with Amanda at Aero April 27 and she said it would be around 3-4 months waiting time. Will keep you guys posted...

"The waiting is the hardest part." Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

wild_balls

Practically Family
What I don't like about having a new jacket in June, is that I can't wear it until somewhen in late September or October
facepalmsmiley1ti3.gif
Too hot in June (today 34ºC - 93.2F), July, August and September.

Somebody, give me back the Winter :)
You should move to SWEDEN, the perfect Aero leatherland! You can wear them almost all year around!

Cheers Joakim

wild_balls

Practically Family
Lamb for dinner tonight! I did wear my Highwayman with the alpaca lining today, IT'S JUNE!!!!!
I think 10-12 week delivery on the jacket seems optimistic!!! But I know it's worth the wait by far if the fit is good!

Cheers Joakim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL