Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The most important drink of the day

Most important drink of the day

• Eye Opener

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Preprandial/Aperitif

• Postprandial

• Nightcap

• Total voters

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Lately I have been in favor of the Oh-god-I-managed-to-make-it-through-another-insane-day-working drink.....

Technically it's also pre-prandial, but only because I can't even -ponder- food making until I forget the day a bit.

ShortClara

One Too Many
I'm with Miss Neecerie, I need a cocktail before I engage in my wifely duties of cooking and *God forbid* cleaning. I don't always cook and clean, the hubby does contribute sometimes, and in that case I drink before dinner just to celebrate that I'm not doing the work!

"Doc" Devereux

One Too Many
I can't let a topic as important as this go by without sticking my oar in...

I have to say it's the pre-prandial cocktail, the evening's gateway and the first step to a night of entertainment, conviviality and (generally) more cocktails. The moments of greeting as friends arrive, the excitement of plans being hatched, those first cold touches on the tongue, the thrill as that first frisson of alcohol slides elegantly in the bloodstream... The night's first drink is redolent with promise, with possibility and with delight!

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Nothing beats the drink you have after work - before preparing dinner.
And the glass of redwine you have while you are preparing dinner...that leads you straight on to the nice bottle of Italian redwine with the dinner...:):p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland