Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Moustache

coble

A-List Customer
558869_10151339101185350_1136886331_n.jpg

i decided to cut my beard into Leopolds beard from the illusionist movie. This is almost 3 weeks, my mustache is the best its ever looked. I am not cutting the stache at all, letting it grow out so i can shape it even more, it gets to a small point so its getting their.

Cooperson

One Too Many
Grew my very first moustache ever this month for Movember. It's 32 days old now but just can't bring myself to get rid of it after all the hard work and grief I've had to put up with. Not sure if I should just keep growing it or get the razor out.

Day-30-for-facebook.jpg

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
Grew my very first moustache ever this month for Movember. It's 32 days old now but just can't bring myself to get rid of it after all the hard work and grief I've had to put up with. Not sure if I should just keep growing it or get the razor out.

As I said I've had one for a very long time,in my opinion that's a real nice stache I would say it's a keeper,looks good on you.IMHO,just to add if it looked like hell I'm not one to mince words so unfortunately I'd tell you that also(haha)

Last edited:

Cooperson

One Too Many
Ha ha, that's ok 'nice hat', I'm a big boy, I could take it :) Funny how the appearance of a moustache can cause such strong reactions though. I had mates just laugh saying "get that thing off your face" and yet others thought it was ok and I should keep it. I guess it's because the moustache just isn't that common these days, whereas a face full of designer stubble doesn't even get a second glance.

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
Ha ha, that's ok 'nice hat', I'm a big boy, I could take it :) Funny how the appearance of a moustache can cause such strong reactions though. I had mates just laugh saying "get that thing off your face" and yet others thought it was ok and I should keep it. I guess it's because the moustache just isn't that common these days, whereas a face full of designer stubble doesn't even get a second glance.
You're absolutely right on that but it's the fault of you Brits anyway,you sent Beckham over without a razor and it's caught on(haha)I was serious about the stache looking good on you though,if my opinion means anything and it shouldn't I say keep it!!

FedoraFan112390

Practically Family
I go back and forth on a mustache. I feel my face looks plain without it, but at the same time, I have to shape it just right because I have big lips, which gives my mouth a triangular shape and thus my mustache slopes a bit. My girlfriend had shaped it into basically a pencil mustache (shaved slightly a bit off the top) except it wasn't shaved in the center. I shaved it on 22 November but have been growing it back since.

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
Yes sir. I get to grow it in the winter. My wife doesn't like it as much as I do.
If your avatar photo is of you,that's a good look IMHO,but hey might as well try the Handle Bar if you don't care for it they are easy enough to get rid of,that's the part that sucks 3 or 4 months to grow and only 5 minutes to remove(haha)As for the wife well.........
PS. if you go to page 29 on best photos of yourself I've always had a fairly good stache,never did the Handle Bar though,just not my style.

Last edited:

GoetzManor

Familiar Face
I had the Vincent Price special for a total three days before the wife made me get rid of it. Apparently, I look creepy sporting only a moustache...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ayanda