Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ones that got away

Adele

One of the Regulars
I missed it due to showering (darn getting clean! ha). In all seriousness, the winning bid was over two hundred, which I don't know if it would have been wise, but gosh, it's so so pretty:

P1030368-1.jpg

crazydaisy

Practically Family
Yep, was watching that too. Alas I don't have that kind of money. In all seriousness, some prices on ebay are insanely high. However the most painful losses are the affordable ones that one misses for a reason or other.

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Foofoogal said:
my stars. That dress is worth $200.00 on any day. If in great condition it is a steal at that price. A work of art to be hung on wall IMHO. :eek:
to last that long is something.

Ditto that! It's a good thing I gave up ebay for the week, or else my bank account would be hurting right now lol That is beyond fabulous and worth every pretty penny, if the condition is as good as it is in that photo. I bet that dress was crazy expensive when new.
Do you happen to have a link to the finished auction? I'd love to save the pics for reference. I know live auctions aren't allowed but I think ended ones are...

crazydaisy

Practically Family
Gorgeous!
Whenever I see something I really like they are way out of my budget. When they don't happen to be my size I actually feel ...relief.:(

crazydaisy

Practically Family
Thinking back at the 200 hundred dollars that blue dress sold for that's probably how much one would expect to pay for something really pretty in good nick. If you can buy anything cheaper than it must be by some struck of luck. Prices were similar at Frock me in London. The dresses I was looking at were even more expensive at 175 - 200 sterling pounds. And I would had happily paid that money if I only had it. Big sigh...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points