Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ones that got away

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Lady Day said:
Aw, dont sell mail orders short. What size was it?

LD
It was a 36. If it had been a 38 or 40, it would have been worth over $30 for me. I'm willing to pay more for the larger sizes, but not when I have to grade up.

MissAmelina

A-List Customer
kamikat said:
It was a 36. If it had been a 38 or 40, it would have been worth over $30 for me. I'm willing to pay more for the larger sizes, but not when I have to grade up.

Yep...I was watching it too and had the same feeling.

SayCici

Practically Family
290502845_tp.jpg

I could cry :(

Adele

One of the Regulars
When I first realized they were up for bidding, I had the ending time wrong, thus I didn't get to bid. However, no one had purchased them, thus I e-mailed the seller, and they were re-listed, however, someone snatched them up before I saw the e-mail (there was an option to buy them immediately). Absolutely depressing (supporting group hug!):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110421291607&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:VRI#ht_663wt_1161

They would have been my first vintage shoes as well.

SayCici

Practically Family
Adele said:
When I first realized they were up for bidding, I had the ending time wrong, thus I didn't get to bid. However, no one had purchased them, thus I e-mailed the seller, and they were re-listed, however, someone snatched them up before I saw the e-mail (there was an option to buy them immediately). Absolutely depressing (supporting group hug!):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110421291607&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:VRI#ht_663wt_1161

They would have been my first vintage shoes as well.
Ouch! That stinks, I'm sorry! I saw those and thought they were gorgeous (too small for me though ;))!

Shirin

A-List Customer
Oh no Adele, I'm so sorry! What a beautiful pair of shoes! Sad Sad Sad. Its too bad the seller didn't just offer them to you since you're the one who emailed them in the first place.:(

Miss October

New in Town
Happy to copy the Simplicity 2817

Shirin said:
I missed out on 4 items yesterday due to my step sons b-day party. The whole night I kept thinking about the auctions ( I can't help it!). Any way, IF by some miracle somebody here won any of these, I would be more than happy to pay for a copy.
P1180760.JPG
!BUbPhegBmk~$(KGrHgoH-CcEjlLlyiyvBKNbzeFdp!~~_12.JPG

!BUYkO0gBmk~$(KGrHgoH-DMEjlLltmFiBKNS3GlUwQ~~_1.JPG
!BUYz6t!!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-CYEjlLl9odTBKNTdLg80w~~_1.JPG
I won a copy of this pattern last week or so. It's a 32" bust if you're interested...

texasgirl

One Too Many
These NOS shoes went for $112.50. I kinda hope they went to the girl who won that amazing blue dress. Wouldn't they be fabulous together!

BmS26gmkKGrHgoH-CYEjlLl8jjFBKdJdhhL.jpg

Bettie Booh

Familiar Face
I just gave this up, it was a day left on the auction and the price was already too high. But it is a beauty, though... Too bad, ireally wanted this one.

visa.php

And also this 50's dress, too pricey.
86498549_1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points