Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ones that got away

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Picture10-1.png

I really liked this one, but I didnt want to size it up. It went unsold.

LD

olive bleu

One Too Many
i love that one LD. I love vintage outfits that you can wear in a modern office setting and not look like you're wearing a costume. I always have a tendency to go over the top.lol.

Quixoticlio

New in Town
I missed out on this gorgeous pink dress a few weeks ago. It was especially devastating because I only missed out because ebay screwed up and ignored my bid. I missed out by about £4!

BT1unpmkKGrHgoOKicEjlLmYvG8BKKmE3vc.jpg

SayCici

Practically Family
Wowza, LD!

2e563oo.jpg

Blurgh. :( It didn't go for *that* much ($40 + $10.95 S&H) but it was being sniped and I wanted to get out before it was any higher. I hope I don't regret that.

zendy

A-List Customer
Lady Day said:
Picture5.png

They went for $22,+$8 shipping!
I cant do $30 for buttons now :(

LD

Again the shipping is ridiculous, but I'm glad that I didn't see that listing. I've been having a supply shopping problem lately.

GlamourDoll

Familiar Face
Oh, thanks Lusti. I'm such a glamour girl! I always try to go for things a movie star would have worn. That's why I about died myself when I originally saw the one with the fur sleeves. It was like the topping on the cake for me. I totally cried when I got outbid at the last minute on Evilbay. But that always seems to be happening to me lately. Sad really. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner