Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The ones that got away

LittleMissToniJo

One of the Regulars
I can't believe some of these patterns at $86, just for one! You can get entire vintage Vogue knitting pattern books (with 40+ patterns in them!) for half that!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
7114.png

$68

LD

Drappa

One Too Many
Both are ending tonight, but seem to have aroused bidding wars. The blue one is at $126.50 right now!
472757061_tp.jpg

This one actually has a hole and serious fraying, but is already over $70.
KGrHqYOKpME24S6wuQBNovdGNu0_3.jpg

Drappa

One Too Many
They are ballerinas, not sure if they are based on Degas or just similar? It is super cute, but now at nearly $80, and for a damaged cotton dress quite steep I think.

swinggal

One Too Many
I really wanted this gorgeous 1930s fashion book. Luckily I copied all the pics they did have on display. went for over $100

$(KGrHqR,!lwE3JjG2l!1BN0)s,hOBg~~0_12.JPG

And these shoes, I forgeot about them. Doh! :( went for $46 bucks.

0519111_(4).jpg

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Picture2-2.png

$104
Considering pattern prices of the past (and even though the one on the right is in repro), that's a steal. All I can say is pattern sales have been desolate these past couple of weeks.

LD

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
LD, I was watching those. It's getting tragic. I just don't know how people can afford to spend that much on a pattern when the newspapers are filled with unemployment numbers and house forclosures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy