Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Photography Of Seimon Pugh Jones

Eyemo

Practically Family
I've just managed (with a lot of help;Thank you) How to post images onto the forum..
Well here goes..Some pics form the SPJ collection.
Down but Not Out..
013.jpg

Eyemo

Practically Family
All the above recreated images were taken by myself for Armchair General Magazine. I'm now about to start on a collection of multiperiod civilian pics..:)

Eyemo

Practically Family
Although based in Wales,I used to be staff photographer for a magazine called Armchair General.(Run from CA, USA by Eric Weider) I had four fantastic years working for them recreating historical military scenes.
I was totally responsible for the photo shoots. Including location, actors, lighting, effects, make-up, costume, direction and post production.
Due to the £-$ exchange rate our shoots just became whey to expensive..so my contract came to an end.Now in July 2008 I've set up a company called TIMELINE.
I've teamed up with writer and costume supervisor Yvonne Hobbs.We intend to photographic reconstructions of historical scenes for commercial use.We are looking for clients to sell images to or get comissions from.

The above images are from my archive (Using a lot uniforms and equipment from my own collection)..We have a long list of projects coming up..so watch this space..:) :) :)

Prior to all this, I've worked on numerouse History Channel Projects (Battle Stations?) Saving Private Ryan, Band of Brothers..etc.

Thanks all..hope you like my pictures..

Sorry about my spelling..First language Welsh:eusa_doh: :)

sixsexsix

Practically Family
Thanks for the in-depth background, can't wait to see more of your photos! These are wonderful :eusa_clap

Eyemo

Practically Family
Thanks JM ,SixsexSix...This is just a small selection..I've got some very dramatic images,some that I may post later. Most of my images were shot to a script, and in the four years working for ACG,proud to say we only used Photoshop once to remove a badge.
All pics shot on that medium format...Film stuff.:)

Eyemo

Practically Family
Thank you..Best compliment you can give me..:) I've gone for that movie still style, and often been asked "when is the film being released??"...
All shot for stills I'm afraid..

Can't wait to do some 20s-30s-40s-50s civilian shoots...and always looking for models!!:)

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Eyemo said:
Thank you..Best compliment you can give me..:) I've gone for that movie still style, and often been asked "when is the film being released??"...
All shot for stills I'm afraid..

Can't wait to do some 20s-30s-40s-50s civilian shoots...and always looking for models!!:)

Too bad you're across the pond...:cry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner