Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
goldwyn girl said:
kamikat, what pattern did you use for the gingham dress, if you don't mind telling

I've been going through the photos to find a good pic of that dress. Most of those poses don't show off the dress well :D When I find a good one, I'll post more info in the "show us what you made" thread. I used a couple different patterns together to come up with that dress.

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
kamikat said:
I've been going through the photos to find a good pic of that dress. Most of those poses don't show off the dress well :D When I find a good one, I'll post more info in the "show us what you made" thread. I used a couple different patterns together to come up with that dress.
Thank you I'll keep and eye out

la vie en rose

New in Town
Zowie! All these pics are gorgeous, and so are you! You can tell you're having a blast - you're a natural for the camera, and kudos for being so courageous and confident. You're definitely an inspiration! :)

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Kamikat-They turned out great!!!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
You're a doll and you have one of the best smiles.I hope you're thrilled with them.Looks like you had alot of fun.

Taikonaut

New in Town
Me photographer

Hi All,

I only just joined today mainly because of my ineterst in vintage leather flight jacket so I am quite surprise to stumble on this thread.
Yes I am a photographer and I have worked with models helping them in their portfolios. One thing that occur to me was more girls these days are into the 40s and 50s looks and there is definately a market here.
Looking at some of the avatars I can spot a a number of potentially fantastic Cheescake girls :) I am a fan of Elvgrin, Vargas and Olivia arts.

My model friend are into burlesque and I recently shot her on stage during one of her routine, I will have to arrange to do a proper studio shoot with her one day when she is free from touring the country.

http://i.pbase.com/o6/86/459686/1/79953827.ZiC0h2q8.m4.jpg

Avalon

A-List Customer
Resurrecting an old thread to ask: does anyone know if their shoe sizes run large or small? I've a friend who wants to place an order, but they haven't answered her question yet. :(

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Avalon said:
Do they tend to run smaller than average? Or a bit bigger?

I think both of those lines tend to run a bit small, Lucky Lou definitely. I would go to their websites to look at their sizing charts.

pigeon toe

One Too Many
Since I posted earlier, my friend who worked there quit because she couldn't deal with working for them anymore. The owner definitely has very little character. She goes out of her way to personally attack competing stores, as well as her own models. She's a bad seed. If she sees me writing this online I wouldn't be surprised if she tried to sue me for it or something. She's totally nuts.

Nevertheless, I have a few items from there, but none from PUG's personal line, which I hear is horrible quality. The other brands they carry are good though, but you can find them from other retailer's that don't have such shady business practices.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner