Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Queen Mary

cookie

I'll Lock Up
You are bidding on a neck tie that was purchased by a passenger aboard the RMS Queen Mary. I know this to be true because the passenger was my grandfather. He sailed her frequently, leaving very little for his heirs except neat things like this tie. It is 45 1/2" long and 3 1/4" wide.

It's made by Austin Reed incidentally...

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
"You are bidding?" Is this for sale, or are you showing it off? It's a very cool tie, but if it's for sale we need to move it to Classifieds. If it isn't, it should be in General Attire.

cookie

I'll Lock Up
scotrace said:
"You are bidding?" Is this for sale, or are you showing it off? It's a very cool tie, but if it's for sale we need to move it to Classifieds. If it isn't, it should be in General Attire.

No I am not I just put it there to show what it looked like when added to the sellers anecdote - do whatever you like with it. It might even go in the Magnoli mix

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
I too grew up with and loved The Sullivans (but I'm a Kiwi not an Aussie ;) ) and we never missed it when it was on. Brilliant series.

I haven't looked it up but is it on DVD yet?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL