Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Roaring 20's Lawn Party

fashion frank

One Too Many
It Was a Blast !

Great stuff, Frank - you and your lovely wife both look fabulous!
Nice that you met up with a Lounge friend as a bonus.

Thanks fellas it was a great time .

This fall in Sept. they are also having a booze cruise on a real paddle wheel boat leaving from Boston Harbour with dancing on two floors with 20's Dixieland Jazz .

https://www.facebook.com/events/462781523843213/

I have a ton more shots from the lawn party and I'll post them tonight.
All the Best, Fashion Frank

fashion frank

One Too Many
BUMP A BAZILLION ! Part Three

Yes Mr. powers I love that suit as well and I have a three button also .
Seersucker on a hot day is the way to go breathes great !

Hello gang I have a few minutes and thought Id post a few more from the lawn party.

My wife and I were walking around the vendors area and I saw this charming young lady and I commented to her on how much I liked her color combo quite a smashing outfit.
So I took a picture of her and then she asked if we could take one together and somy wife took one of the both of us !

My wife in front of a super Packard , a rich man's car back in the day.

There were actually two women there with different prams and real live babies inside :)

The Baby Soda Jazz Band, bought both of their disks .

This guy is head of the Greater Boston Vintage Society.

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

Stormy

A-List Customer
Frank, this is a wonderful thread! We don't get much vintage related action here in Houston, and I'd go outta my way to attend such an event! Too bad I missed the lawn party. I hope to make it next year. I'm free during the summer, so I have no excuse.

fashion frank

One Too Many
The Dixieland Jazz Cruise

Frank, this is a wonderful thread! We don't get much vintage related action here in Houston, and I'd go outta my way to attend such an event! Too bad I missed the lawn party. I hope to make it next year. I'm free during the summer, so I have no excuse.

Hi stormy nice to meet you .
This is the next event in four weeks and me and the misses already have our tickets!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GreaterBostonVintageSociety/

Stormy

A-List Customer
Unfortunately I can't make it this year, but I do have something to look forward to next summer. Frank, please keep us posted on any events going on in mid-to-late December, mid-spring, and of course summer. These are my travel times. I'd like to devote my adventures to vintage-themed events. I've never been to Boston and would love to visit, especially for the history.

fashion frank

One Too Many
Unfortunately I can't make it this year, but I do have something to look forward to next summer. Frank, please keep us posted on any events going on in mid-to-late December, mid-spring, and of course summer. These are my travel times. I'd like to devote my adventures to vintage-themed events. I've never been to Boston and would love to visit, especially for the history.

Ok fellow loungers counting down the dates till the lawn party kicks off, 41 and counting !

http://roaringtwentieslawnparty.blogspot.com/

fashion frank

One Too Many
This Weekend !

So folks this is it, this is the weekend of The Roaring Twenties Lawn Party at the Krane Estate !
This year the head count is over three thousand so its going to be a solid gas.
In fact they are expecting so many people that they are looking for volunteers and working just two hours will get you free admission!

Each year it keeps getting bigger and better hope to see some of you loungers there .

fashion frank

One Too Many
So folks this is it, this is the weekend of The Roaring Twenties Lawn Party at the Krane Estate !
This year the head count is over three thousand so its going to be a solid gas.
In fact they are expecting so many people that they are looking for volunteers and working just two hours will get you free admission!

Each year it keeps getting bigger and better hope to see some of you loungers there .

Bump So many "vintage" people on this Forum yet I seem to be the only one interested in this go figure ???

BriarWolf

One of the Regulars
Bump So many "vintage" people on this Forum yet I seem to be the only one interested in this go figure ???

My good man, were ducats not a question, I would be there in half a heartbeat. I'd almost kill to attend as it is. Almost. Sadly a historian's work pays peanuts, and guzzoline ain't cheap...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn