Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Roaring 20's Lawn Party

fashion frank

One Too Many
Hello Fellow Loungers .
The Roaring Twenties Lawn Party is coming up in a few weeks and I was wondering if any of you members in the southeastern New England area might be going?

http://roaringtwentieslawnparty.blogspot.com/

https://www.facebook.com/events/1433050893612682/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

I was hoping that perhaps we could get a F.L. contingent together ,meet each other and hang out .
If you are thinking of going please answer here in this Thread and we can make plans.

All the Best , Fashion Frank

P.S. If this was posted in the wrong section please feel free to move it to were it should be.

Last edited:

fashion frank

One Too Many
Aha! Now I remember.
Sounds like nice event. I would love to have something like that close to me.

Yes I'm really looking forward to it .
I haven't seen dhermann1 on in awhile ,I sent him a p.m. asking if he was going but no reply as of yet and I thought I would have gotten more of a response than you and I .

I wish you were close to here I would love to meet you , your a real pistol!

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
It sounds like everyone attending will have a BLAST!

I agree with Mr. Powers, wish something like this could happen closer to our neck of the woods!

fashion frank

One Too Many
It sounds like everyone attending will have a BLAST!

I agree with Mr. Powers, wish something like this could happen closer to our neck of the woods!

Yes it is going to be a blast !
I know that there are quite a few members that are in a 2 or 3 hour drive of this event ,but as of yet no one from my neck of the woods has responded yet ,quite puzzling and yes I wish you and your husband were close , I would love to meet you both .

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Yes it is going to be a blast !
I know that there are quite a few members that are in a 2 or 3 hour drive of this event ,but as of yet no one from my neck of the woods has responded yet ,quite puzzling and yes I wish you and your husband were close , I would love to meet you both .

Yes, it would be fantastic to meet up!

fashion frank

One Too Many
NO one in my Area ?

Bump ,yet again ?
Am I the only person in this area going to this , come on fellow loungers this is going to be one hell of a day !

All the Best , Fashion frank

Come on fellow Loungers get out from behind that computer screen and start living the dream !
It's one week from today, isnt any one in Southern New England going to this great event ?

All the Best,Fashion Frank

fashion frank

One Too Many
Calling all loungers.

Come on fellow Loungers get out from behind that computer screen and start living the dream !
It's one week from today, isn't any one in Southern New England going to this great event ?

All the Best,Fashion Frank

I can't get over the fact that no one has responded to this post .
The party is this Sunday and I know of a few loungers in this area and as I have said I would perfer to live the dream than just sit behind a computer ,this is going to be a awesome event !

fashion frank

One Too Many
Frank I'd love to attend something like that. Nothing of the sort ever goes on down this way.

I hear ya and this event goes on every year and for people that like vintage I would have thought that I would have at least heard from one member. go figure ?
Thanks for responding in any event and All the Best to you ,Fashion frank

fashion frank

One Too Many
Bump a bazillion !

Well I know this Thread went to sleep , but due to a week with rain on and off ,the lawn party's rain date went into effect.
Yesterday was quite the day perfect for around here this time of year , overcast no heat to sweat you out and a breeze off the ocean and thats why the king of bathroom fixtures Crane in the 1920's built his summer "home" here on the coast.
Needless to say we had a solid ball Jack !

It was a two hour drive up the coast but well worth it ,here we are departing for the party.

This place was too awesome for words, the perfect place for a lawn party .

Stopped to strike a pose.

My wife next to the statuary , living goddess .

We set up our table ,chairs and blanket and enjoyed the view.

Stay tuned for part two.

Last edited:

fashion frank

One Too Many
BUMP A BAZILLION ! Part two

So here we have our new neighbor's, it would just so turn out that the gentlemen in the second picture who we will call
" Mike the Barber " hails from New York and after observing who was also sitting with him and his girlfriend this person had a stricking resemblance to none other than our very own " dherman1' of the Fedora Lounge .

I had sent him P.M. and asked him if he was going ( it was he who first enlightened me to the party) but he has been quite busy and hasen't been on so I never heard back from him.

My wife keep's goating me to just go over and ask him if he was himself , but I didn't have the gonads.
So while on the dance floor I just happen to bump into Mike the Barber ( and I told him I thought he should have gotten first place in the vintage contest ,really looks the part) and he tells me he's from NYC, well BINGO I even managed to bump into a fellow lounge lizard at the party!

And here is Mike the Barber.

There goes Herman strutting his stuff in the vintage contest.

While the finalist are being judged Herman and Mike wait in the wings.

A shot of Herman and myself ,it was such a pleasure to meet such gentleman as Herman and his Barber Mike !

My good Pal The Owner of Salmagundi A Boston Hatter who does it all and in no time he hooked me up with alot of my hats from cleaning blocking banding etc etc etc simply the best (he even donated a raffle prize)!

Last but not least I have alot more of pictures of vintage cars, beaufifull ladies in some real killer diller outfits and Gents in some awesome clothes.

I'll try to post more tomorrow it really was a solid ball!

Last edited:
That looks like a helluva good time, and you guys look sharp as a razor. What a blast!

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Great stuff, Frank - you and your lovely wife both look fabulous!
Nice that you met up with a Lounge friend as a bonus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails