Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Dahlia said:
Oh you know what they say...boy don't make passes at girls who wear glasses. ;)
What, I haven't done enough yet to single-handedly prove that one to be a complete, total and utter crock of steer-manure? Glasses are just one more accessory; whether they work or no depends on their styling and how it fits the face behind 'em. (Which yours do very well, Miss Pinky...;))

Miss Brill

One Too Many
Pink Dahlia said:
I know. I finished :cry: about it then I had to go to the store to buy toilet tissue with my last dollar. Life is grand.

Maybe all of us longtime unmarried people are a bit spoiled & selfish. It isn't like we have to settle for someone we don't want. We aren't 18 year olds dying to be married by 20 and willing to take whoever comes along. And I know I'm the most important thing in my life. I do what I want, go where I want, buy what I want, with no one to answer to. I'm an only child--so I never had to share anything with anyone, and if I'm willing to share my life now, you bet I'm going to be a snob about it. I'm not going to have someone around if I'm not crazy about them, and I'm too old to put up with anyone's crap.

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Miss Brill said:
Maybe all of us longtime unmarried people are a bit spoiled & selfish. It isn't like we have to settle for someone we don't want. We aren't 18 year olds dying to be married by 20 and willing to take whoever comes along. And I know I'm the most important thing in my life. I do what I want, go where I want, buy what I want, with no one to answer to. I'm an only child--so I never had to share anything with anyone, and if I'm willing to share my life now, you bet I'm going to be a snob about it. I'm not going to have someone around if I'm not crazy about them, and I'm too old to put up with anyone's crap.

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Miss Brill if you looked ANYTHING like your avatar I'd marry you in a second. ;)

M Tatterscratch

A-List Customer
Miss Brill said:

Another Only Child here, and I agree 100%. I feel oddly complete on my own, and it's only gotten better/worse with time. You're right on the money.

T.

M Tatterscratch

A-List Customer
I feel kind of sorry for the folks who date us - They're up against a lot.

Well, best of luck, Ladies - It's nearly 3 AM here and I feel a distinct pumpkin transformation coming on. Time to put on my self-warming pie-jamas and turn in... H'ray!

Somebody kiss Miss Haze g'night for me! ;)

Z,

T.

Miss Brill

One Too Many
M Tatterscratch said:
MISS HAZE is SINGLE?!?!?!? For heaven's sake, I had the lady up as my wallpaper two weeks ago! What on EARTH is going ON? Something is simply NOT right out there...

I found you a beautiful Arizona girl named Lolita that you can have:
2101716963_6263b61e04_o.jpg

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=9661015

pretty faythe

One Too Many
I think the bearer of the cheesecake is at work at the moment ..lol... Otherwiiiiiiiiise lookie at Ms Pinks avatar....she has quite the loverly chzcake photo going on, check out the full size one at ladies of the lounge;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred