Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Single & Ridiculously Good-Lookin' Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
What did I do this week end? Went out and bought a 3 ft boy friend, a prince of a guy!!! lol
nuts.jpg

fourstarbanner

One of the Regulars
My weekend consisted of going to a Christmas party at a prof's house with my friends. Everyone there was taken, engaged, or married except for me. Its ok...I had the punch to keep me company. :D

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
fourstarbanner said:
My weekend consisted of going to a Christmas party at a prof's house with my friends. Everyone there was taken, engaged, or married except for me. Its ok...I had the punch to keep me company. :D

Wow that's my life. :cry:

megagene

New in Town
fourstarbanner said:
At least you had the punch....I went to a Christmas party on Friday night and I was also one of the only single people there...And there were more than thirty people at the party! No punch at this party though...I had to warm myself with the companionship of red wine. We've had some good times, red and I....

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
megagene said:
At least you had the punch....I went to a Christmas party on Friday night and I was also one of the only single people there...And there were more than thirty people at the party! No punch at this party though...I had to warm myself with the companionship of red wine. We've had some good times, red and I....

You're single! :eek:

What is wrong with the world?

Lincsong

I'll Lock Up
fourstarbanner said:

There's a tear in my beer for that story.:(

Edward

Bartender
fourstarbanner said:

Heh. I'm gonig to a rash of weddings these days, and I often seem to be the only single person at the table at social events. To be fair, all the weddings have invited me to bring a "guest", but any friend I'd be taking over to Ireland for a wedding would have to sit there all day knowing nobody apart from me - as well as the matter of cost of getting over there, hassle, time off work..... I would't do that to anyone. In any case, it's always mausing to me to show up alone at these things, knowing that my sexuality is a matter of extreme speculation as a result. (Small town Ireland.... ya gotta love it. ).

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
I avoid the agony of being one of the very few single people - if not the only one - at parties, weddings, social gatherings and barbeques by way of rarely being invited to any.

Lee

So far, still single!

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
sweetfrancaise said:
Mmm...absinthe. O to have money and be able to import the good stuff...!

I have a bottle waiting for me under the hideously purple tree. I refuse to open it until xmas morning. Okay, maybe on the eve. Early in the evening. Before dinner? A little nip before my lunchtime nap. Mmmm ... breakfast of champions.

Richard

Miss Brill

One Too Many
I've only shopped for my cousin & his wife, so far. I bought them some tacky vintage decanters for their bar. I bought them in an antique store & they cost more than they do on eBay, but I would have had to pay shipping, so I don't care. I know they'll love them.

Hawkcigar

One of the Regulars
Pink Dahlia said:
Psh! I did all my shopping online! I don't dare set foot in stores this time o' year!

That is exactly what I did this year. I'll pay just about any shipping expense to stay out of the stores during the holiday season!
(i probably shouldn't have posted in here-i'm not single or ridiculously good looking! :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran