Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Stetson One-Hundred "100"

HatsEnough

Banned
Well, I am happy to say that I finally have all the Stetson 100 items in one set. I recently got a 50s era Stetson 100 with the leather trunk, with the plastic hat holder, with the rain cover and with the proper, original keys. This is a complete set of Stetson 100 items all together. Hard to find them all in one set like this.

Now I have a Stetson 7X Clear Beaver fedora (1950s), a 7X Clear Bever Open Road (1950s), a Stetson 100 (1950s) and a Stetson 10X Beaver (1960s) all in cases.

I don't think I'll bother with photos as most of them are here and the newest one jsut looks like every other one! LOL

So, I think I am done with this category of hats.

Last edited:

HatsEnough

Banned
Well, darn it, OK. Here are my two 7X Clear Beavers, my Stetson 100, and my Stetson 10X Beaver:
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php
scaled.php

scaled.php
scaled.php

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for posting those, Hats - very nice.
I find myself wishing I'd sniped higher on the Fedora, my favorite of your group. I don't recall it coming with a case, you must have had a spare!

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Don't visit the thread where I question the prices of the one hundreds, then! Some of those guys got snarky, personally insulted and all sorts of absurdly upset just because I asked a question! LOL
No, I mean it. Don't visit that thread.
:)

'Fraid I did but that's OK as on EVERY Forum there are 'Xperts and they ALWAYS take exception to questioning stuff. As I always say Onward thru the Fog :)

HatsEnough

Banned
'Fraid I did but that's OK as on EVERY Forum there are 'Xperts and they ALWAYS take exception to questioning stuff. As I always say Onward thru the Fog :)

LOL. Well, we just gotta move on, eh? I'm just glad I got my questions answered (more or less).

So, I feel pretty satisfied about my 7X/100/10X purchases and don't think I'll be in the market for any more any time soon.

Now I'd like to run across Stetson "Motor" model that hasn't been trashed.... sigh, we are never satisfied, are we?

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
A fairly recent pickup. I think this is the third or fourth 100 I've had. Every single 100 and every single 7XCB (close to a dozen?) I've had have been different. Different shades to the felt, different felt weights, different stiffnesses. Interesting to see the variations.

IMG_0002-1.jpg

IMG_0004-2.jpg

IMG_0005-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21