Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Stratoliner Association {Premiere}

In case anyone is interested, Sterling Leather has the Premier Stratoliner, and several other of the new styles at some great prices with free shipping.

Premier Stratoliner: $201 less 20% (code MM2015) = $160
Excellent Stratoliner: $278 less 20% (code MM2015) = $222

The coupon is only supposed to apply to some sort of college branded boots, but I’ve found that most of their codes seem to work on all products. Not sure if they will honor the discount when ordering. For $160 I’m tempted to pull the trigger on a caribou.

Disclaimer...I’m not affiliated in any way with Sterling, and can’t speak to their delivery/customer service practices. Just passing along some information.

At $160 for Premiere Stratoliner, I'll put 1 in Silver Belly in the line-up....

tommyK

One Too Many
I see Sterling Leather is offering all the new open crowns we saw in the catalog. I think I may take a trip to Bucks County!

89quattro

One of the Regulars
I would play it safe and call before you drive over. I just spoke with the web store department and while they confirmed the prices, they advised that the 2 retail stores have limited stock on the items.

The CSR was also good enough to call Hatco while I was on the line with her to check availability for a premier in Size 8. The response back was while they list it as an available size, they couldn’t guarantee that they could actually build it...problem with the hat body not being large enough to make it work. Makes you wonder what they were thinking when they listed it in their catalog.

I see Sterling Leather is offering all the new open crowns we saw in the catalog. I think I may take a trip to Bucks County!

Just got email exchange about Premier Stratoliner order.
Was told 7 5/8 Silver Belly was out of stock so I was asked if I was willing to wait for factory order.
I said of course then asked if they had any in stock in my size in other color.
Their reply = "this style is a "Made to Order" hat"

Make sure they have what you are wanting to go see....JMHO

SurfGent

Suspended
Yes ! I ordered one 6-8 week wait and $ up front from Del Monico. Even have my initials monogrammed in the sweat band. After this. I own every color strat made. I'm super stoked ! Now if they could make one in Navy !

SurfGent

Suspended
Also my girl friend has redone the ribbon on my silver belly strat. Went with a 2 inch ribbon in eggshell. Just to change it up. I have like a million silver belly hats. Will post pics soon !

I've become hypnotized by this apparently excellent quality featherweight whippet
https://instagram.com/p/zxrijBots7

I agree that hat looks very nice, the felt appears to be extremely thin, I wonder if the production line hats will be as nice, if the new open crowns are as nice as they appear in the video posted I will be buying one for sure, just not sure which one, I have always wanted a Whippet.

Last edited:

89quattro

One of the Regulars
Just got email exchange about Premier Stratoliner order.
Was told 7 5/8 Silver Belly was out of stock so I was asked if I was willing to wait for factory order.
I said of course then asked if they had any in stock in my size in other color.
Their reply = "this style is a "Made to Order" hat"

Make sure they have what you are wanting to go see....JMHO

Did they process your charge card payment, or are they waiting till it ships?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch