Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Thomas Crown Affair

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I've only seen it once, but I liked it. It's a real 1960s time capsule, and I've always liked Steve McQueen and it's fun to see him play against type. How often has Steve laughed out loud in a movie?

mikepara

Practically Family
I've a copy of the poster for that film.

it came with NEON magazine. Its still folded as it came. It has Steve & Faye kissing. A great poster of a great movie.

The remake wasn't bad either but I never quite understand why they remake classics. Must be plenty of scripts out there.

Feraud

Bartender
mikepara said:
it came with NEON magazine. Its still folded as it came. It has Steve & Faye kissing. A great poster of a great movie.

The remake wasn't bad either but I never quite understand why they remake classics. Must be plenty of scripts out there.
Do you have a picture of the poster? I would like to see it. I still have not seen the remake.

btw, here is the item from the movie.

jake_fink

Call Me a Cab
Feraud,

Who will see your bookshelf? You're not an academic are you? I think I'd be looking at doing a little splainin' if I put that on the bookshelf in my office.

Feraud

Bartender
No no the bookshelf is at home! The comments will probably come from friends or family.
If I put that out at work I might get fired! "Think Dirty" in a finance department does not sound right. :eek: lol

mikepara

Practically Family
Can't post it..

.. feraud, Sorry! I cannot upload images at the moment. You can find a pic of the poster at Google images Thomas Crown affair. theres one at bottom of 1st page. Could you possibly upload it for everyone?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR