Thedi Antiqued Tan Buffalo Cross Button Jacket

Discussion in 'Outerwear' started by HoosierDaddy, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Seb Lucas

Seb Lucas I'll Lock Up

Nice work HD. Looks great! It's exciting to see such a positive endorsement for Thedi. More options for us to choose from.

sweetfights and HoosierDaddy like this.
  2. Mysteryo

Mysteryo Practically Family

Why havent I ordered any Thedi jacket yet?!
    You look great in this one! Congratulations!

Jejupe and HoosierDaddy like this.
  3. GregO

GregO One of the Regulars

HD - looks fantastic. I think the flare at the bottom will settle down with wear. Even as is, I think it looks good.

Congrats, and wear it in good health.

HoosierDaddy likes this.
  4. Jejupe

Jejupe Practically Family

70 jackets and no Thedi? You should do something about this...

5. red devil

red devil One Too Many

It's never too late :)

Mysteryo and HoosierDaddy like this.
  6. tmitchell59

tmitchell59 Call Me a Cab

Great looking jacket and great fit, can't hope for more than that!

HoosierDaddy likes this.
  7. Bfd70

Bfd70 One Too Many

The collar looks like it has one more button hole. Does it fold over and button like a zippered cross zip would?

8. Yes.

TREEMAN likes this.
  9. dudewuttheheck

dudewuttheheck One Too Many

That is one beautiful jacket! Great fit, really cool leather, and a unique and well done design. Total winner.

HoosierDaddy likes this.
  10. GW KY

GW KY One of the Regulars

Got my shawl collar button up today, same leather. Absolutely gorgeous jacket.

It feels a bit too tight now when buttoned, and I like neat fitting clothes and jackets.

Wondering how much stretch it will have?

I wear 40 teamster in winter to layer with, and a 38 highwayman with t shirts

Thedi is a large

11. ton312

ton312 I'll Lock Up

Time to move some stuff along HD subliminal message

Fit pics?
    C1C8ADBB-E47B-4016-A46C-A5B0C490EE54.gif

ProteinNerd likes this.
  12. HAHA...Tony I'm still thinking. Perhaps in a few weeks of wearing this jacket I will figure out what to do with the others.

ton312 likes this.
  13. GW KY
    I normally wear a size 40 jacket but my battered tan Teamster is a 38. This Thedi is an extra large as Carrie recommended...and I think it fits me well.
    HD

14. GW KY

My fit jacket was an XL and was a touch big, although ok for layering. We decided to go more trim fit and do the large. after wearing it around the house, it already stretched a bit and felt better. Definitely a t shirt jacket for me, and cant gain any weight haha...Absolutely gorgeous color and feel of of the washed cuoio, doesnt get better.

15. GW KY

probably needed something in between large and xl

16. Here's the thread Bob. The wrinkles came right out of the bottom hem which looks a lot better.

17. I stood outside in the cold for a while yesterday talking to some friends. Using the side pockets on my Thedi to warm my hands, I was thrilled to find that they are lined in a cozy corduroy material. Another nice touch. This jacket has many unique standard features that you don't find with other makers ( or they are an option ). The satin sleeve lining is another nice addition.
    HD

18. northcoast

northcoast New in Town

I have been really interested in these jackets, but being a 46L it seems like the XXL is not going to scale well.

19. El Marro

El Marro One Too Many

I wear a 46 in Vanson and my Thedi jacket was sized by Carrie at Thurston as a 3XL. I have a feeling you would probably be in the same boat, and you would want to verify that you added the extra length you needed as well I’m sure HD would agree with me that going through Thurston Brothers takes the risk out of getting the size right.

AbbaDatDeHat likes this.
  20. northcoast

northcoast New in Town

Thanks.

Yeah, this seems pretty typical of Euro sizing where a 46 can be a XXXL or XXL depending on the country of origin.

El Marro likes this.