Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Then and Now, Senior Portrait and Now Photos

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
TheKitschGoth said:
And this is me last weekend
IMG_1162sml.jpg

I love your pictures KitschGoth, what lipstick are you wearing in this photo--it's divine!

GWD

One Too Many
Josephine said:
Both? You looked almost too perfect then (I would never had had the guts to speak to you), now you look juuuuuuuuuust right. :D

I would have talked to you though....I was a terrible flirt...even with a steady girlfriend.

jayem

A-List Customer
Mine was only two years ago, so it's not even worth posting. Although, I do look a bit different.

MissHannah

One Too Many
We don't have 'senior' pics in the UK, but this is me at 16 in my last year at school in 1989:

n514104909_113029_3646.jpg

And this is me last weekend:

LondonEye1a.jpg

MissHannah

One Too Many
I went through a major sixties phase in my mid-teens. You can't see there but i used to paint eyelashes on under my eyes, a la Twiggy!

CharlesB

Suspended
Big Man said:
To be 18 and know what Iknow now (at 53).

Youth is definitely "wasted on the young" ...

"poor old gran-dad I laughed at all his words. He said youll have to learn just like me and thats the hardest way...

I wish that I knew what I know now when I was younger..."

sixsexsix

Practically Family
MissHannah said:
We don't have 'senior' pics in the UK, but this is me at 16 in my last year at school in 1989:

n514104909_113029_3646.jpg

I love this picture! Reminds me of one of my mum (actually taken in the 60s).

I don't have a senior portrait (I dropped out) but I will see what I can dig up from the time period

dahliaoleander

One of the Regulars
Scotrace- Then you looked like you knew a thing or two about computers to put it lightly. ;) :eek: No offense.

Now.... very handsome. Very Gregory Peck-ish. Mrs. Scotrace is a very lucky girl.

Miss Hannah- You do look quite like Chrissie Shrimpton meets Hynde. Nice look! :D

pgoat

One Too Many
MissHannah said:
I went through a major sixties phase in my mid-teens. You can't see there but i used to paint eyelashes on under my eyes, a la Twiggy!
you had it down...my late mother in law actually lived through all that and you nailed the same look I've seen in candid photos from back in the day.

Nashoba

One Too Many
well I have to find my senior portrait...when i do I'll post it, but this set is fun nonetheless......
Me, at 18 in 1998...(I graduated in 97 so it's a bit after but still)
l_53bb269a992721d782dba0ecf865ad-1.jpg

Me at 28 taken memorial day weekend this year...
copyjenncastle.jpg

Same costume, 10 years apart....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters