Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thinking of a summer hat

renor27

One of the Regulars
Am thinking of a summer hat
Want a panama but want some thing that is a little different
Most I have seen here that loungers have are in a fedora style, any one have a Colonial style one?
( Would love to post a photo of what I am thinking of but can not seem to be to attach one :mad: )
Am thinking blue blazer and khakis would fit the bill tan shoes of corse white shirt but what about the tie ?
Also ebay or some other place to buy it from?
David

carter

I'll Lock Up
Go to Ebay and search "Men's Vintage". Once you get there, you can narrow the field as you scroll thru. If you find a seller whose stuff you like, visit their store. Often the best stuff isn't what you find initially. It's in the Seller's Store. This is a bit more work but it's worth it. BTW if you see a hat that you like but don't see the size, send the seller a question and remind them that ther is often a tag (or two) under the sweatband. (I told two sellers that this morning and picked up one hat when it turned out to be a 7 1/2. Less than $20.00 as BIN.) Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart