Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This one looks promising! Hope it works out

Pilgrim

One Too Many
I couldn't resist taking a shot at this - advertised as Stetson but really a bit of a crapshoot.....

Auction ended last night.

Anyone familiar with the store "Brodt" or the location?

Also, what are your bets - black, or dark blue? I'm thinking black. Brim is reported as 2.5", which is just right for me.

SinatraStyle

A-List Customer
My guess would be that "Stetson" is just a key word that the seller put in the title so the item would show up in searches. It looks like a good hat though, and the price was right.

Let us know what it looks like when it arrives. (Oh, and my money's on black.)

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I have one hat by Brodt's, and a borsalino sold by them, I did have another borsalino sold by them, but I sold it. They sold very nice hats. They went out of business years and years ago

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
lol lol lol lol

OK boys...a little "thread carryover?"

BTW, my "boys" can provide loads of "relic" material if anyone needs it. Free if you muck it yourself...

Pilgrim

One Too Many
I was trying to find that other thread tonight and can't. Was it pulled?[huh]

PS: Hope some other folks around here appreciate Shakespeare....

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
I'd leave it as a homburg myself and maybe do something with the bash in the crown. I've seen one or two with a center dent and a front pinch. They didn't look too shabby that way either. Just a thought.

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24