Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This or That

Fedora instead of work (doing it now), chocolate, unsliced bread, manual transmission, Lennon (not even close for pure musician and one of the top three Rock voices ever) and

A small group of friends at a familiar place.

Manual or automatic watch?

Fedora instead of work (doing it now), chocolate, unsliced bread, manual transmission, Lennon (not even close for pure musician and one of the top three Rock voices ever) and

A small group of friends at a familiar place.

Manual or automatic watch?

Automatic-watch!

Ingrid Bergman or Marlene Dietrich?

Automatic-watch!

Ingrid Bergman or Marlene Dietrich?

Dietrich - for her performance in "Judgement at Nuremberg" alone, plus I like her don't-mess-with-me aloofness and, prime vs prime, I like her angular looks more than Bergman's softer features. Bergman played more "save me" women - Dietrich could save herself, thank you very much.

Gene Tierney or Jean Peters?

wristwatch (the romantic in me loves the pocket watch,and I have one, but the wristwatch just has too much practical advantage - and there are great vintage ones that have the Golden Era vibe - wearing one now, picture below).

Gold- or silver-colored jewelry (or watches to stay closer to the 2jakes "this or that")?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner