Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
One of my personal favorites--Ogilvie of Airlie Ancient!

Aero goat half belt ogilvie tag detail.JPG

At the time (2010) I ordered this, I thought I was on the edge..."Chisholm Hunting Modern tartan" was pretty crazy compared to the usual A-2 lining. Next one is going to be cray cray!

IMG_1297.jpg

Jägernaut

Practically Family
I never would chosen russet until I saw the first pics you showed earlier in this thread. When I saw that very same demo jacket for sale, I couldn't resist. Beautiful color.

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Here it is. I spent my childhood sitting on a rug made of this, so I'm quite bored of it:

View attachment 32795

Nice tartan, I can understand you being bored if you saw it all the time, I have the same problem with a rug at my parents home... But like tropicalbob said, it would be nice in a Russet Vicenza jacket ;) .

Thanks for showing us your family tartan.

Last edited:

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Not at all. I almost had it as my LHB lining, but it was at the time when Aero was restricting its tartan choices, and I ended up with Glenn weathered, which is particularly good with brown.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Customized Premier Half Belt in Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide! This style has been perfectly customized for a female customer as her beautiful workhorse jacket--she works as a courier and wanted details to suit her needs. Epaulets and eight pockets make this a very fine piece of true "workwear!"

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero Premier Half Belt Vicenza Dark Seal front.jpg

Aero Premier Half Belt Vicenza Dark Seal chest pocket.JPG

Aero Premier Half Belt Vicenza Dark Seal cuff.JPG

Aero Premier Half Belt Vicenza Dark Seal tag.jpg

Aero Premier Half Belt Vicenza Dark Seal back.jpg

Aero Premier Half Belt Vicenza Dark Seal yoke.JPG

Aero Premier Half Belt Vicenza Dark Seal Lindsey Modern tartan lining.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member