Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Italian Vicenza Horsehide Full Grain Veg.-Tanned Horsehide for Aero Jackets

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Custom Aero Ridley in Smooth Black Vicenza Horsehide! If you'd like to see the Ridley and other Aero jackets in Vicenza Horsehide, come on by the shop this Saturday from 12-5!

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero Ridley Black Italian FQHH smaller version.jpg

Aero Ridley Black Italian FQHH 3 smaller version.jpg

Aero Ridley Italian Black FQHH 4 smaller version.jpg

Aero Ridley Black Italian FQHH 2 smaller version.jpg

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
If you'd like to get fitted for the 1930s Half Belt or any of Aero's other styles, contact us at info@thurston-bros.com or cal (206) 550-3545 to reserve a fit jacket...just a few more days left in September to get fitted for our October production queue!

Aero 1930s Half Belt in Russet Vicenza Horsehide with Waldes main zipper--

Aero 1930s Half Belt Russet Vicenza Horsehide tag.jpg

Aero 1930s Half Belt Russet Vicenza Horsehide front.jpg

Aero 1930s Half Belt Russet Vicenza Horsehide Waldes main zipper.jpg

Aero 1930s Half Belt Russet Vicenza Horsehide cuff.jpg

Aero 1930s Half Belt Russet Vicenza Horsehide back.jpg

Aero 1930s Half Belt Russet Vicenza Horsehide arm hole.jpg

Aero 1930s Half Belt Russet Vicenza Horsehide side cinch.jpg

Aero 1930s Half Belt Russet Vicenza Horsehide Eccles Check Tweed wool lining.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Here's one of our favorites--Aero Maxwell in Seal Vicenza Horsehide! We'll be in the shop tomorrow (Saturday) from 12 to 5, so come on by to check out our in-stock selection of Aero, Vanson and vintage jackets...or get into our October Aero production batch (last weekend for fittings)!

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero Maxwell Italian Seal front.jpg

Aero Maxwell Italian Seal front 2.jpg

Last edited:

Roma

A-List Customer
Yes, Vicenza HH is beautiful. Really different from Horween but very much lived by me too. Can't wait to get my A2 in Dark seal Vicenza. I ordered it 1.5 months ago but Aero informed me they were going to get the leather from the Itallian tannery by the end of September. Not sure how long to wait more but it's not an issue to me. The wait period is also very pleasant. I'll post it as soon as it's arrived.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Yes, Vicenza HH is beautiful. Really different from Horween but very much lived by me too. Can't wait to get my A2 in Dark seal Vicenza. I ordered it 1.5 months ago but Aero informed me they were going to get the leather from the Itallian tannery by the end of September. Not sure how long to wait more but it's not an issue to me. The wait period is also very pleasant. I'll post it as soon as it's arrived.

The new batch of Vicenza should come through in about a week--we have a lot of Vicenza orders that are waiting on this delivery!

VictorShadow

One of the Regulars

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Is there a difference between the Ridley and the Bootlegger, besides the side buckles and minor details? This Ridley looks like a Bootlegger to me.

There are quite a few differences, both in the fit and in the details! The Bootlegger is a half belt with a traditional fit (broad shoulders/chest to smaller waist) and the Ridley has a one-piece back (with kidney panel) with a slim fit (slim shoulders/chest, high arm holes, slim sleeves). They share the asymmetrical zipper and lapels, but they are really different jackets...

You can order a Premier fit Bootlegger, which has the same fit as a Premier Half Belt and the specs of a Bootlegger (see photo below for example of Premier Bootlegger)--

Aero Bootlegger customer modified.jpg

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Aero Board Racer in Russet Vicenza Horsehide! If you'd like to get fitted for the Board Racer or any of Aero's other styles, contact us at info@thurston-bros.com or call us at (206) 550-3545 to reserve a fit jacket. Our November production batch is already 60% full--lots of folks wanting to get their Winter jackets before the holidays!

Aero Board Racer Russet Vicenza horsehide tag.JPG

Aero Board Racer Russet Vicenza horsehide front.JPG

Aero Board Racer Russet Vicenza horsehide chest pockets.JPG

Aero Board Racer Russet Vicenza horsehide sleeve gusset.JPG

Aero Board Racer Russet Vicenza horsehide back.JPG

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
The wait is over (well, it wasn't even very long, but it feels like forever when you are waiting on jackets)!! Vicenza Horsehide is back in stock and we have jackets arriving shortly with many more in production...

Aero Maxwell Black Vicenza FQHH tag.JPG

Aero Maxwell Black Vicenza FQHH cuff.JPG

Aero Maxwell Black Vicenza FQHH chest pocket.JPG

Aero Maxwell Black Vicenza FQHH back.JPG

Aero Maxwell Black Vicenza FQHH yoke.JPG

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Aero 38-1711-P Type A-2 in Dark Seal Vicenza with rust knits! The Vicenza Horsehide is the perfect leather choice for Aero's A-2 reproductions...

We're open at the shop from 12-5 today if you'd like to come by and browse our selection of Aero, Vanson and vintage jackets!

Aero A-2 38-1711-P Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide front 1 smaller.jpg

Aero A-2 38-1711-P Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide rust cuffs smaller.jpg

Aero A-2 38-1711-P Dark Seal Vicenza Horsehide zipper box smaller.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925