Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

To good home: Classic Style, Men's Vogue

couch

New in Town
Purging the bookshelves. Two now defunct (collectible?) periodicals:

Classic Style: first four (only four?) issues, from 2007. Michael Key's noble effort to defy the economics of print publishing. Featuring, among other things, several pieces by Manton's elusive friend Antongiavanni as well as things by Will Boehlke of A Suitable Wardrobe and Richard Torregrassa, author of Cary Grant, A Celebration of Style, among others. Some nice photography.

Men's Vogue: Premier issue (Fall 2005) with cover shot of Clooney in a polo coat; Spring 2006 with Tiger Woods in a turned-collar glen check jacket on a dock; Sept/Oct 2006 with Obama on the cover. These ought to be familiar. I'm inclined to think Sophie Dahl (Roald's daughter) was the high point of the writing.

All in excellent to pristine condition.

Offering lots only, not individual issues. Basically free to a good home with something to cover the cost of packing.

Classic Style: $5 + shipping for all four (cover price $5.95 each)

Men's Vogue: $5 + shipping for all three (cover price $4.95 each)

or $7 + shipping for both

PayPal please.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
I would like the Classic Style back issues.

Unable to PM you though.

If you'd like to email me your Paypal address, click my username above my avatar and in my Profile you can visit my website. Just use the CONTACT feature to drop me a note...

couch

New in Town
HPG, I've sent an email via your web site. Pending agreement on logistics, the CS issues are yours.

Anybody for Men's Vogue? It always seems a shame to recycle something that says "Premier Issue" . . . . but I can be ruthless.

And Marc, thanks for the kind welcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo