Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tony Lama Black Label boots?

msm007

One of the Regulars
Anyone know about Tony Lama Black Label boots? Is it a quality mark or a time they were made? Any help appreciated.

Here's what I could find out about them = Vintage 1970s boots from Tony Lama's El Paso Black Label period are the darling of collectors, boot addicts and bootylicious lovers, as the workmanship and quality produced in those days were unrivaled. Each pair of boots was made by hand in those days in El Paso, and the materials were unsurpassed as well.

Isshinryu101

One Too Many
Here's what I could find out about them = Vintage 1970s boots from Tony Lama's El Paso Black Label period are the darling of collectors, boot addicts and bootylicious lovers, as the workmanship and quality produced in those days were unrivaled. Each pair of boots was made by hand in those days in El Paso, and the materials were unsurpassed as well.

they got the last HUGE batch of horned back lizard skins as well. Turned out they had purchased them from poachers... and the skins were confiscated. Thousands of them.

msm007

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the good information. I searched the web but could not find too much about them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails