Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Traveling Hat!!!!!

CRH

Call Me a Cab
OK, size 7 1/2 it is

Only 12 days left, folks! Get your email in if you are interested.

This sounds like a fun package. Heck, it sounds like a guy could set up a little Squatter shrine! :D

Rusty's rough travel route sounds good. Tom-n-Perris will be the last in North America so he can give it a little refurb before it flies over seas. I have some pressing business with Tom so I'll thrown in a little extra to cover the International shipping since he has been kind enough to offer his services.

Any input on the rules?

Size is 7 1/2!

CRH

Call Me a Cab
The traveling hat and associated paraphernalia is in my possession. We have six signed up.

In celebration of U.S. Independence Day the sign up will be extended through Sunday, July 4th.

On Monday I will put together a mailing route that will be emailed to all participants for approval and critique.

Wildblue

One of the Regulars
Excellent! I still have a hard time thinking that there's only 6 people that presently want to take part in this, but... perhaps that will change.

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
OK, I'm in

I thought that there would have been a bunch of people already signed up, so I didn’t… and now I read that there are only six signed up. Heck, I figured that with the number of people we have in Ohio there would have been several from this state alone!

So... I've sent an e-mail to the sign-up address. Now to try coming up with something/someplace interesting around here for the photo op. The Portsmouth Murals? Serpent Mound? The local dairy bar? At one of the remains of the Ohio and Erie Canal (which used to run in front of my house)? [huh]

Anyway, I'm in.

Cheers,
Tom

PS I also realized that many of the people I thought would be signing up to participate already have participated!

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Tango Yankee said:
... Now to try coming up with something/someplace interesting around here for the photo op. The Portsmouth Murals? Serpent Mound? The local dairy bar? At one of the remains of the Ohio and Erie Canal (which used to run in front of my house)? [huh]

Lefty's head! :D

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Come on, let's get some more people signed up! Anyone else in Ohio? Or anywhere?

I know there were a lot of people who wanted to be added to the list the first time the hat was out and about on it's journey. Some of those guys must still be interested, and we've had a lot of new members join since then!

Anyone???

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Tango Yankee said:
Come on, let's get some more people signed up! Anyone else in Ohio? Or anywhere?

Anyone???

That's the spirit, TY!

And don't anyone sit too close to the fireworks or you might end up with a cinder burn in your fine Fedora. ;)

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
scotrace said:
Hat is 7 5/8 I believe. Or 7.5...
7.5,...I tried it on when you and I exchanged it, and it was a bit tight. I wonder, is the record book of it's travels still with it?
Hmm,..now that I have changed locations, it is conceivable that I might actually be in possession of THE hat twice in my lifetime. :)

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Maj.Nick Danger said:
7.5,...I tried it on when you and I exchanged it, and it was a bit tight. I wonder, is the record book of it's travels still with it?

The record book is the coolest part. It's still there and it's designated space in the box is making the brim wonky.... :eusa_doh:

;) :eusa_clap

I'll get some photos together of all the paraphernalia.

RBH

Bartender
CRH said:
The record book is the coolest part. It's still there and it's designated space in the box is making the brim wonky.... :eusa_doh:

You may have to change the place for the book.
When I had the hat the 1st time I did not even know it was with the hat. [huh]
I guess it was stored in the bottom.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch