Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Turquoise/Native American jewelry

Bumping this thread with this Edward H. Bohlin engraved Sterling Silver cuff just sold at auction for $1920.00.

IMG_5011.jpeg

IMG_5013.jpeg

IMG_5012.jpeg

IMG_5014.jpeg

IMG_5016.jpeg

Thanks for bumping!

I recently received my first new addition in quite a while. It was sold as a Santo Domingo pueblo made bracelet, possibly 1940s. I'm not sure. The construction is very fine, with repoussé and serpentine square wire supports on the back. A 925 stamp is the only marking. 3 ounces weight, it wears very comfortably for me and fits in with my collection of mid-century modernist arts and crafts guild pieces.

kewa_cuff_1.jpg

kewa_cuff_2.jpg

kewa_cuff_3.jpg

Any thoughts on this?
I’ve had it for a few years, but it doesn’t quite fit my wrist. I think it might be a ladies band, but I haven’t seen another like it…
If I could get the clasp extended and remove the safety chain, I’d wear it. Part of me doesn’t want to ruin it though.
View attachment 588188
View attachment 588189
View attachment 588190
That's a really nice tourist era band. Maybe work with a local silversmith for some ideas to adapt the band closure so you can wear it. The chain could be original or added after the fact. I don't see a worry about removing it in the process of alteration.

Corky Corcovado

Practically Family

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner