Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

U.S. Bomber.com A2's

GoodTimesGone

One of the Regulars
They're sold on ebay by a seller out of Florida for about $275.00. They're usually dressed up with a bunch of patches, usually Flying Tigers. The labels in them remind me of Willis & Geigers. They're quality is comparable to a Cooper or U.S. Wings. They've been sold on ebay for about four years now.
-Tom

Last edited:

James Miller

One of the Regulars
FriarTuck: I have heard of them, but... the site is U.S.Bomberjackets.com I Think you may have purchased one from me some time ago.

Yes I have been selling A-2's for some time now. I just don't Talk about them on on the lounge because most of the lounge people only like to talk about there $900.00 plus Jackets ... yes I have a few my self. I started www.usbomber jackets.com because some people wanted a good quality jacket at today's economy prices.
I do Nose Art , Hand Painted Squadron patches and Leather blood chit's . I'm in the process of updating my website to showcase my art work.

D

Deleted member 16736

FriarTuck: I have heard of them, but... the site is U.S.Bomberjackets.com I Think you may have purchased one from me some time ago.

Yes I have been selling A-2's for some time now. I just don't Talk about them on on the lounge because most of the lounge people only like to talk about there $900.00 plus Jackets ... yes I have a few my self. I started www.usbomber jackets.com because some people wanted a good quality jacket at today's economy prices.
I do Nose Art , Hand Painted Squadron patches and Leather blood chit's . I'm in the process of updating my website to showcase my art work.

Nobody here looks down on affordable alternatives to the more high-priced A-2 jackets. They'd love them. Like you, I own an expensive repro and just recommended one that sells for half the price.

I would truly like if you or someone made a reproduction Sears Hercules Bomber Jacket with side-entry front pockets and a quilted lining. Now that would be a welcome addition!

Ditto. I have expensive, cheaper and in between jackets. A place for them all!
I've never seen the above jackets, so I'll have to check 'em out :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoEllis