Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

U.S. E Bay searching...help!

Vanessa Anne

Familiar Face
Ladies,

I've realised that all the best vintage finds are on the U.S. e-bay site but I need your assistance on two things...

First - I'm after a vintage knitted dress. Now, in the UK they are called knitted dresses and I can find them on the UK e-bay but on the US e-bay I never see any - not like the lovely vintage ones you ladies find. I don't want a jogging suit material dress but a proper knitted dress.

Is it possible that I am searching under the wrong term? Any suggestions?

Also I'm after some black and white 1920's style woman's shoes. Not saddle shoes, more like these - but less fettish-like, if you know what I mean...

imgres

Now if any one knows where to buy these even as repo then I would be greatful. I can't see them on e-bay - what words would you guys suggest searching under?

If you have any ideas let me know - I'd be greatful.;)

Vanessa Anne

Familiar Face
Pink Dahlia,

Thank you - It worked!

Knit instead of knited.

I feel dim for not thinking of that one :eek:

And RedHotRidinHood - I tried spectator as you suggested and found some pairs on e-bay but not quite what I wanted. I think I'll need to find a repro pair somewhere. I've looked on the net but everything looks super fetish-like. :(

Vanessa Anne

Familiar Face
Thanks GoldLeaf

;) Thanks for that - I love the ones from O'Halloran Co. but they say they are not availble - I think I will investigate further. The ones from savoystyle are lovely too...I'm going to find out what the policies are for shipping abraod.

Thanks for that!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum