Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Unity by Cooper Leathers?

ckramer

New in Town
I was cruising the bay recently to see if there were any crazy deals on a vintage d-pocket and I came across one that was billed as a Cooper jacket from a line called "Unity." I've never heard of it but people seem to like Cooper A-2s on here so I figured they might be an ok brand. Has anyone heard of this before/know anything about the quality of the garment? I don't have a link for you but it was a basic D-pocket in black and was in good condition. No exact age given but it was listed at just over $100 usd. Any idea if this is an acceptable price?

A.

armscye

One of the Regulars
Cooper was a frequent user of secondary brands: the actual military Desert Storm jackets were branded "Saddlery", and I have a nice goatskin windbreaker-style jacket marked "Telegraph Cooper Collections." But not everything from Cooper was high grade: I also briefly possessed a Buco-style scooter jacket from Cooper that had ultra thin, papery leather worthy of Wilson Leathers mall tripe at its worst.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
farmerboy