Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

USA Members: I Need Your Help.

Serial Hero

A-List Customer
I was at store 2081 at the Chandler Fashion Center, in Chandler, AZ on Saturday and at the Mesa store, 2143 yesterday.

Both stores had CS on the rack next to GQ, and on a smaller floor display titled "This months picks".

The Chandler store had the smaller rack prominently displayed at the mall entrance for all to see.

Cracker

One of the Regulars
Store #2152, Deerbrook Mall, Humble TX -- I bought my copy there during my lunch break on Jan. 29, and I found it in the Men's Interest section nestled snugly between a GQ and some boobies on a Maxim. I must've missed the "power section;" don't know if it was there or not.

I'll look next time I'm at the B&N near my house; the one in Humble is near my office.

ENfield3-8303

Familiar Face
I'll be checking in at the Camp Hill PA. store (again) by 2/10/07. The last time I asked I was told they wouldn't be carrying Classic Style-Hopefully the clerk was misinformed...

katiemakeup

Practically Family
Good timing! Yesterday, Monday Feb. 5th about 7pmish, I was at Barnes & Noble on Ventura Blvd in Encino, CA. I DID see Classic magazine and I DID buy it! Anyway~ I didn't look in the Men's section, but it was displayed very prominently. As you look at the front magazine shelving unit, out in front of that are a few freestanding verticle shelves and Classic Style was at the top, eye level, facing front. You could not miss it!

I was so glad to see it and was so proud for everyone~ it looks amazing! All of the contributers, especially the Loungers did a great job! I love your note from the editor, MK. YEA!!!! I know, I should get a subscription...:eek: I was also pleasantly surprised to see the amount of advertisers, too.:eusa_clap

beaucaillou

A-List Customer
Barnes & Noble #2077, Lloyd Center, Portland OR:

cs1.jpg

cs2.jpg

They have it in two spots. It's on the "Power Tower" or whatever they call it, and then it's on an end cap as well, facing the windows of the store. It is definitely prominent. It's lovely and a great read.

Cheers!

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
I went to double check on the magazine and they were all sold out.
They had them before so they either didn't order very many or they sold very well.
I presume the latter.

Sincerely,
The Wolf

buelligan

One of the Regulars
Store #1968 in Columbus OH has them, I cant verify what section they were in as the one I picked up was all by its self and clearly in the wrong section, but had it been where it was supposed to be I might have never seen it so I consider myself lucky.

SinatraStyle

A-List Customer
SinatraStyle said:
Store #2008 in Grandville, MI (Rivertown Crossing Mall): I haven't seen CS yet which is surprising as this is the largest B&N in the area. I was there on 2/1.

I visited this store again today and they had CS in stock. It was in a freestanding rack which I assume is a "power rack". However, it was not on the shelf, so I put a couple of copies in the front row of the "Men's Interest" section.

waingirl

One of the Regulars
Went in today. Store #2908 in Syracuse, New York had the magazine in both sections. On the shelf it was hiding behind Maxim, so I moved them in front of Maxim ;) . I'm a subscriber but I usually wouldn't look in the men's interest's section, so I think the "power section" is great for the ladies to see it, as it was just above a bridal magazine.

NRay

New in Town
I happened to purchase a copy at my local Barnes & Noble in Cape Girardeau, Missouri. I found a few of them in the men's interest section, though I didn't notice whether there were any on other racks.
I just looked up the store number on the web and found that it was #2272.
By the way, it's a great publication, keep up the good work!

Doh!

One Too Many
Los Angeles reporting in:

Store no. 2089 -- The Grove at Farmers Market

As of an hour ago, plenty prominently displayed in the Men's Interest Section

None in any of the "power towers."

Phil

A-List Customer
55 Old Orchard Center
Skokie, IL 60077
Store Number 2622

Found in Men's interests on middle shelf.
No sighting of power-tower.

Funny note though. A few pages past Matt's hat definitions where it states that a man's dow will be on the left side, there is a picture from a movie where all the hats have the bows learly on the right side. Take a look.

SinatraStyle

A-List Customer
Phil said:
Funny note though. A few pages past Matt's hat definitions where it states that a man's dow will be on the left side, there is a picture from a movie where all the hats have the bows learly on the right side. Take a look.

I also noticed this in the magazine, although I don't remember where exactly. I think that the film may have been flipped to better suit the scene.

TommySalieri

A-List Customer
Barnes & Noble #3008
The Woodlands, Texas

It was in the Men's Interest section. It was hidden behind the Maxims and FHM's. It was the last copy, so I presume it sold well.

Tommy

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
update

When I went to the B&N today they had restocked the magazine. It was towards the back so I put a copy in front where someone had put a Playboy.
:eek:fftopic: I then bought the new Vanity fair thinking it had the film noir pastiche. Sadly it was not.:eusa_doh:

Sincerely,
The Wolf

Lonn

Familiar Face
seattle

Hi,
Checked the South Center store in Seattle.
Found in the men's interest section and on the this months picks rack.
I moved several from just visible to right in front.
Hope they don't mind.

Can't wait to find mine in my mailbox!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo