Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

USA Members: I Need Your Help.

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
I was at the Old Town Pasadena branch store #374933, And there was about 8 copys(7 after I took one;) ). I was looking so hard that it took a minute before it slapped me in the face:rolleyes: , if it been a snake it a bit me:D . It was in the Men's Interest section but no where else. Hope this helps.

Magen

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Walnut Creek California, Barnes & Noble

Today we went to Walnut Creek (Mother's Day) and had lunch at McCovey's Cove (heavy sports bar fun place). This is the same place MK, Art, JP, and others had dinner with me a year or so ago. Same owner as BINGS, which was just where the Bay Area Loungers had a great time with MK and the gang.

I went in to Barnes and Nobel, and there it was "CLASSIC STYLE MAGAZINE" on the stand!! YEA!!

Nobody was looking, so I took a couple of the magazines and "moved" them to the front of the stand:eek: :eusa_clap :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It was nice to see that the magazine is standing proud on the shelf. GOOD JOB MK and STAFF!

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
CS5_Cover-web.jpg

May have to order back issues of this through "Borders" here in Australia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo