Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vanson AR2 - size 40

Bjorn240

One of the Regulars
For Sale or Trade: Vanson AR2 size 40 Café Racer

Sale price: $355 shipped CONUS OBO
Trade interests: I’m looking for a brown or cordovan café racer or brown or black other motorcycle-specific jacket, in a slightly more casual cut. Vanson Colorado, Hard Core, Aero Board Racer, anything like that. Adding cash is not a problem. Something like 20-21" pit-to-pit is good sizing.

Vanson AR2 has:
-black cotton drill lining
-black stitching
-Stock size 40
-Competition weight steerhide with very nice grain

I am 5’11” with a 40” chest and a 34” waist and weigh about 180 and it fits me well on the bike. I wear a 16-35 shirt and a 41R suit. I purchased this to wear on my motorcycle, but with two Aerostich Roadcrafter suits (1-piece and 2-piece) and a set of leathers, I am finding it gets very limited use in that role. And while the fit is spot-on for riding, I think it’s a bit tight for casual wear. Since I only end up wearing this when I do errands within a mile or two of the house, I’d like to trade it for a motorcycle-styled jacket in a slightly more casual cut, so I can wear it off the bike too. Please see measurements below, as it's cut quite narrow for a size 40.

Actual measurements:
Shoulder: 18”
Pit to Pit: 19” (fits slightly larger due to action back)
Sleeve: 25.5” from shoulder
Sleeve: 35" from center of collar
Back: Bottom of collar to bottom: 25.5

IMG_0358.JPG

IMG_0360.JPG

IMG_0364.PNG

IMG_0363.PNG

IMG_0361.PNG

Last edited:
If it was a size larger... I've had a 40 but had to sell it. Couldn't zip it up with anything other than a t-shirt. Still my fav jacket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot