Vanson Model B House Cowhide Genuine Leather Cafe Racer Motorcycle Jacket SZ 42

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by r0c1nant3, Jul 23, 2019.

1. r0c1nant3

r0c1nant3 New in Town

I have it listed on ebay for $530 (obo). Obviously I'd rather sell it here because of their fees. :)

I re-measured the pits, from the gusset and below the gusset. 24/22.5 respectively. I hope this helps.
    IMG_20190830_083321.jpg
    IMG_20190830_083346.jpg

Psant25 and AbbaDatDeHat like this.
  2. AbbaDatDeHat

AbbaDatDeHat I'll Lock Up

Got it thanks.
    Really nice looking hide!

3. eethon

eethon New in Town

Hi, I messaged you on Ebay. Its James from the UK here. I'd like to offer $400 based on previous sales. Shipped to Las Vegas as discussed. I also agree to your terms regarding PayPal and registered address etc.

4. SkyTurtle

SkyTurtle Familiar Face

I'm late to the party, but a few were asking about the measurements and fit. I have several Vansons (including a B) and it's fit is closer to the Thunderbird or the C2, which are a little more roomy. The Comet is a much trimmer fit, similar to the sport rider jackets like the CSR2, Manx, etc. I'm 5-9 and 165 and I wear a 42 in the Comet and sport riders (which all fit very snug) and a 40 in the B and Thunderbird (which fit well but not snug). I can wear a couple t-shirts under the 42 Comet and that's about it. But I can manage a sweater under the 40 B or Thunderbird. Hope that makes some sense.

2wheelgrplr likes this.
  5. Jsparks49

Jsparks49 New in Town

6. 2wheelgrplr

2wheelgrplr A-List Customer

I'm debating the sizes of a few Vanson models and your measurements and feedback are very helpful. My size 42 Comet is a snug fit, my other Vanson leather jackets are one-off customs or older ones that were sized M, L and are now number-sized. I'm guessing if I got an Oxford (seems to be a quilt-lined B with collar) or a C2, I might have to go with a size 40 perhaps ...

7. KissMyMuscle

KissMyMuscle One of the Regulars

Would you please remeasure the sleeve lengths? 24.5 inches sleeve length seems too short for the model B.

8. mendelboaz

mendelboaz Practically Family

Seconded. The best way to go about this is to measure from shoulder seam to cuff, in a curve along the outside of the sleeve. So not in a straight line across the sleeve.