Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

vanson model B vs enfeild

onstar

One of the Regulars
How is the fitting on an enfeild compared to a model B? Im a 42 on a model B, does the enfeild run bigger or smaller?

onstar

One of the Regulars
bumpy...

can anyone answer, someone on the lounge is about to sell their enfield and i need to know.

philosophy101

A-List Customer
Someone answered your question on a different Vanson Enfield thread the other day (11-19-2012):

... a size 40 Enfeild fit me perfectly. Im also a size 42 in model B. ( I was at the factory the other day, and the they let me try on a couple of jackets that were made for other costumers ...

onstar

One of the Regulars
Someone answered your question on a different Vanson Enfield thread the other day (11-19-2012):

why is it that a 40 is tight on and a 42 is perfect on me for a model B. But a 40 seems to fit me better in an enfeild. The insurrection site says that I should size down on both jackets- does this mean that model B and enfeild fit the same except that one has a collar and the other doesn't? Or are they completely different jackets?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters