Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ventilated Open Road

jkingrph

Practically Family
Now that I want one I cannot find it. A ventilated straw Open Road. I spent about a hour looking this morning trying to find one in a 7 1/4. Does anyone know of a vendor that has them? I remember seeing them advertised last year, but no more.

DougC

Practically Family
I don't remember seeing one last year; but, I remember seeing some old stock at Paris Hatters in SA, TX. I don't even recall the sizes they had left or what the name of the pat is called...its sitting in my office downtown. The hat originally came with a leather band and I had them put on a black Open Road style ribbon. The hat is an Open Road with two diamond vents on each side of the crown. Give them a call if you like and ask Abe to check the old stock in the back.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
DJH-I like that hat!

Doug, for someone living where it's hot and liking Open Roads, it could be the perfect summer hat.

Open Road Semi-Calado, who would have thought? Not sure that one is the best quality, but still ...

DougC

Practically Family
Just make sure you tell Abe it's old stock. If not, he might not look...they seemed pretty busy when I drove by around 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran