Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Venting

Panamabob

Call Me a Cab
Another day or two of complaints.

Is there one nice person in the world who knows how to handle a tough situation?

Crushed hat....I'll fix it, nothing more, nothing less. The kid doesn't want to hear it.

Too big....exactly as stated in the auction.

Return sent to me damaged....was damaged to begin with says he, funny he never mentioned that in all of his emails.

ARRGGHHH!

We need to raise our prices just to get these bozos out of the ballpark on the hats.

SHARPETOYS

Call Me a Cab
I think retail sales is a tough business. Its hard to please everyone and really all you can do is try. 10% of the people take up 80% of your time. If you please 1 they tell 3 if you displease 1 they tell 7. :eek:

Andykev

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Originally posted by Panamabob

ARRGGHHH!

We need to raise our prices just to get these bozos out of the ballpark on the hats.

Maybe that is what the "other" panama hat sales folks have been trying to get you to realize all along....LOL LOL

(Sorry, I just couldn't resist tossing your sentence back to you;) )

In all reality, that is the cost of doing business with today's generation. Like Ebay....I think it has definately gone down hill with shams, crooks, and underhanded characters..

Ebay has gotten so big, they have lost their ability to even care about how it used to be, IMHO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24