Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage 1970s 'no name' Suede jacket...

Brettafett

One Too Many
Hi guys,

This is my Dads. He asked me what I think he will get for it on Ebay! He recons he bought it in the early '70s. No label. Its suede, with wool inner and collar. Some slight 'marks' and one button missing. What do you recon its worth?
Thanks in advance...
0edc7ea7.jpg

c7fad886.jpg

c838db9d.jpg

2df2ecd1.jpg

36da6eec.jpg

url]

Last edited:
Salvation Army or Good Will
Agreed - unless you need the $$$With winter coming up, someone would like that jacket, and I don't know how popular it would be outside of that. I usually give away things that aren't real mid to top shelf items. But that's not a push, just a suggestion.

trapp

Practically Family
It's kind of a neat looking jacket. One problem in selling on eBay would be anyone finding it amid all the other gazillions of interesting but essentially so-so stuff. Also, that type of lining on an old used jacket doesn't motivate people to buy but rather the opposite, i would think. I don't know that it could even bring in $25, to be honest. Does it fit you Butte? I know you don't need another jacket but why don't you buy it off him. Never hurts to have a jacket from your Dad hanging around. I had one similar to that (or same idea anyway) that belonged to my dad that I wore off and on in college. Lost it in a bar, of course.

Actually, i miss that jacket.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy