Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Neckties for sale! Wide array of colors and patterns

dakotanorth

Practically Family
As always, prices do not include shipping, prices are negotiable, and please PM me about your interests. PM's take priority over replies here.
Group A $20 each. All of these are in excellent condition. The hunting theme (hand painted?) tie has a bit of dirt along one fold edge- easy fix.
GroupATies.jpg

Group B and C $15 each. All of these are in very good condition. The Ancient Greek landmark tie has two pinholes and a bit of dirt along an edge. (It has a burgundy "Planned Knot" btw.) The dog hunt, orange bubble, circus clown (unlined!) and tobacco leaf tie look over-pressed.
GroupBTies.jpg

GroupCTies.jpg

Group D $10 each. These are all in good to fair condition. The orange n green tie is over-pressed plus it has stains- basically shiny spots where something used to be. Same with the jellyfish tie. Countess Mara tie has one or two spots, plus some mild but general discoloration, PLUS, it has overall fading. The blade is medium brown while the tail is dark brown. The paisley tie is mint, but honestly not that attractive (to me.)
GroupDTies.jpg

If these do not move within a few days, I will bump the prices down....

dakotanorth

Practically Family
Group A, Left To Right:
Smoothie by Imperial, no label, no label, "The Hunt" painted by hand (Shows artist's easel and palette.)
Group B L to R:
Pennleigh, Regal Cravat, Duo-Lined Slipstitched by Hand.
Group C, L to R:
Arco Luxury Tie, Creveling of California, no label, Donegal Distinctive Neckwear Burkhardt's Cincinnati.
Group D:
Harper Scott, Inc., Beau Brummel, Countess Mara of New York, Arco Royal.

Chief000731

Practically Family
My ties came today guys these things are BEAUTIFUL, Better jump on them while you can I think I may grab another one or two... Thanks Dakota these are better than described the pictures do not do these ties justice at all simply beautiful in person they sure don't make them like that anymore.
Carl

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21