Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Outerwear: Threads of the Past

Gypsymoth82

A-List Customer
@Leigh H man the hits keep coming for you! That piece has a beautiful cut.

This one has lots of Class.

Unknown 30's Aviator D Pocket, I think it's goat.

I've seen similar d pockets from block built?

I probably paid too much for this but i thought what the hell. I know you don't see these very often for sale and it was in my size.

The leather feels amazing.

View attachment 500824 View attachment 500825 View attachment 500826 View attachment 500827
View attachment 500828 View attachment 500829 View attachment 500830 View attachment 500836 View attachment 500831 View attachment 500834

Gypsymoth82

A-List Customer
@Leigh H it looks West Coast to me. The collar, and the Zipper flap piece on the right side (of the wearer) especially. Langlitz, Cal, StarGlove all seem to have the main zip largely obscured by that extra piece when zipped.

Condition is fabulous too eh? That liner looks like its in great shape.

Leigh H

Practically Family
@Leigh H it looks West Coast to me. The collar, and the Zipper flap piece on the right side (of the wearer) especially. Langlitz, Cal, StarGlove all seem to have the main zip largely obscured by that extra piece when zipped.

Condition is fabulous too eh? That liner looks like its in great shape.

Only downside is one sleeve zip has detached but the hardware still looks good, but i think this isn't an easy fix.

Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 13.07.22.png

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Unknown 30's Aviator D Pocket, I think it's goat.

I've seen similar d pockets from block built?

I probably paid too much for this but i thought what the hell. I know you don't see these very often for sale and it was in my size.

The leather feels amazing.

Big thanks to @Marc mndt for sharing it.

View attachment 500824 View attachment 500825 View attachment 500826 View attachment 500827
View attachment 500828 View attachment 500829 View attachment 500830 View attachment 500836 View attachment 500878 View attachment 500881
You did well. I would pay well for such a jacket So at least it has some place to go If you tire of it.

Has the main zip been changed? Appears to be. The Talon ball and chain always say top $ to me. You can Don't see them very often because They were Expensive .

Looks like the
The same fine steerhide that other Bay area makers were using Like HL Block, Ralphs-Pugh.

It is amazing and unique.

The Lining looks familiar, The whole jacket looks familiar! Not sure of the maker at this point.

It doesn't make much difference Still a beauty

Leigh H

Practically Family
You did well. I would pay well for such a jacket So at least it has some place to go If you tire of it.

Has the main zip been changed? Appears to be. The Talon ball and chain always say top $ to me. You can Don't see them very often because They were Expensive .

Looks like the
The same fine steerhide that other Bay area makers were using Like HL Block, Ralphs-Pugh.

It is amazing and unique.

The Lining looks familiar, The whole jacket looks familiar! Not sure of the maker at this point.

It doesn't make much difference Still a beauty

Yes Terry the seller said the main zipper had been replaced.

Screenshot 2023-03-23 at 16.55.51.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko