Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Outerwear: Threads of the Past

Jasonissm

Practically Family
i-img842x1200-16735258962g0y0t16.jpg

Do you own this Trojan? It's extremely nice, the same pattern as this one I found, and trying to get a repro made since the original is quite expensive. The one I posted has a big Crown zip while yours has Talon, also different lining, but the design is pretty much the same. Thanks for sharing, it also confirms for me the back is indeed action back, I thought it could be just two panels since the photos I found did not have them separated at all.

I saved these images for more reference materials for my repro, I hope you don't mind!

The best cross zip I've ever laid my eyes upon!

Leigh H

Practically Family
View attachment 502050

Do you own this Trojan? It's extremely nice, the same pattern as this one I found, and trying to get a repro made since the original is quite expensive. The one I posted has a big Crown zip while yours has Talon, also different lining, but the design is pretty much the same. Thanks for sharing, it also confirms for me the back is indeed action back, I thought it could be just two panels since the photos I found did not have them separated at all.

I saved these images for more reference materials for my repro, I hope you don't mind!

The best cross zip I've ever laid my eyes upon!

No it’s not mine, it was found by a collector and it’s not for sale as you can imagine.

Attachments

• 7A4067AB-99E9-473C-AF78-E99E814726BE.jpeg
    7A4067AB-99E9-473C-AF78-E99E814726BE.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 44

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up

Wow! I now recall mystereos jacket with the odd pocket arrangement and equally odd belt loop placement. I have never seen this Hercules labeled jacket. This is one for the Sears Hercules thread. Those black labels are mid 40s to c.1950. They are used at the same time as another Hercules label. The say late 40s. I've seen another early Hercules wool lined with this black label.

Great Find!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko