Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexandra

Practically Family
So my mum said to me that it's unrealistic to expect to find someone I am attracted to physically and emotionally who also happens to dress vintage and from the same era as I do.

Personally, at the moment, I don't feel like being in a real romance but would consider having a Vintage Boy as more of just a nice touch to finish off my look! (How charming ;D)

In any case, I've gathered that a lot of you are married or attached, and I'm sure those boys are more than fashion accessories to you...but my question is, are they vintage? If so, did they dress that way when you met them or did you use your womanly charms to convince them? Or perhaps they don't and you wish they did? OR maybe you both started dressing that way together? Or even he convinced you?

I don't know if any of you are lesbians, but if you are, just change all the "he" to "she" and the "boys" to "girls".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum