Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Telephone Ringtones

Wild Root

Gone Home
I haven't a cell phone but, I know Matt Deckard's ring tone is the funniest one I've ever heard! It's a horse naying... but, all crazy! It's funny, it sounds like a horse... you know, having a wild time if you will;) Hahahahah we'll be at a restaurant and then his phone will go off.... yeah, sounds like something's rocking the stable! Hahahahaha!lol

=WR=

db5zx

Familiar Face
Being in Germany and having gotten one of the more recent Nokia phones, I can upload any mp3-file I want and use it as a ringtone. Currently, mine plays "In the Mood", the non-instrumental version featuring the Andrews Sisters singing... That definately is a unique ringtone, considering most have some annoying rap, hip hop, or other crazy stuff that nobody can stand anymore...

...Jens

Twitch

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I think everyone should have the Carlos Mencia "Dee, dee, dee!" ringtones ciause most cell users are dee, dee, dee!:p Watch the show if you don't get it.

Pilgrim

One Too Many
Skinnychik, my alma mater is Washington State University, where I earned my Bachelor's and Master's degrees, and where I was faculty for five years. Click on the name for a link to the fight song. It makes a wonderful ring tone (thhe music starts after a drum and vocal intro.) Here's the university's main website.

I also earned a degree (Ph.D) at Texas A&M, but although it has many strengths as an institution, it's not my primary academic connection.

Wild Root

Gone Home
What I can't stand are people who have those Motorola walkie talkies... the ones that chirp each time you say something! Oh man, I recall being at a restaurant and just about every one there eating had one of them forsaken things!!! It sounded like the whole place was full of crickets! :rage: I wonder what happened to us that we can't be disconnected for an hour or so... can't even eat lunch or dinner without being "connected" screw that man, I'm cell phone free and well, I plan to get one soon but, just to have as an emergency or, if I need to call some one to get directions if I get lost... stuff like that but, not to be chained to and enslaved to like so many American's are today.

No thanks, not for me!

=RS=

Powerhouse

One of the Regulars
Mobile phones...

I just push a button and Rollo brings the telephone to me.
Now that's a mobile phone!

On weekends I try not to use the digital contraptions... cell phones, computers, microwaves, modern car, TV, etc.

Take a sheep's cell phone away for a day and they'll explode! HAHAHA!:D

Wild Root

Gone Home
Aaaah, Roll-oh Fix!

Hahahahah Yes, Roll-Oh the chromium plated steel robit Butler is just a daydream after all...

I see you liked that clip I have on my "Myspace" page.... hahahah so funny!

(Get the door Roll-oh)

rolloh.jpg

Yes, Mam... Roll-Oh, Get...

=WR=

KAT

A-List Customer
well then..i dont want him...im not good when it comes to cleaning..i always run into things...i need somebody who can DO JUST EVERYTHING!!! not just cleaning ;) :p lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points