Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Workwear

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Lots of fantastic stuff has ended recently. My favorite was moth-food's dress of (possibly) Stifel cloth. It looks like it's right out of the Jeans of the Old West book.
stifel.jpg
stifel1-1.jpg

The period repairs are great.
stifel2.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ah I should have guessed. silly me. Thank you.

@ Mysterious Mose: I am a fan of your blog. I bet I can't ask you where you find your stuff because you are so mysterious but well... I really like it.

Also learned about "apaches" and "bleus" and added L`Atalante to my movie wish list.

PS Nr.2: Great idea to look at the link list of each work wear blog. Now I waste even more time on the interwebs D' oh!

Last edited:

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I just picked up this pin. It's making the long journey from the East side of Cleveland to the West side of Akron this week.
mypin.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Hey guys, I'm looking for a little help. I'm after the Elephant Brand Bandana books by Kazuhito Hirota. The best price I found is on Amazon Japan - $43 for the pair. Unfortunately, it's another $43 to ship. They're also available from New High (M)art for $95 for the pair.

I'm hoping to find them in the States for around $30 or less, each, or from an international site where I can keep the price down.

Any help is appreciated.

Edit: found at least one of them through a Japanese bookseller in NY.

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Newbie Here
looking for high waist vintage or vintage style pants. full cut
work wear style or vintage casual.
not tight cuffed/pegged but to wear with some vintage style boots
like whites semidress or like.........any leads on contempary or vintage.
thanks seabass

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Newbie Here
looking for high waist vintage or vintage style pants. full cut
work wear style or vintage casual.
not tight cuffed/pegged but to wear with some vintage style boots
like whites semidress or like.........any leads on contempary or vintage.
thanks seabass
I dont know if i should also post this in the reproduction workwear thread also.
but im looking for both reproduction or vintage

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
Last edited:

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Thanks. I just ordered it from my library to have a look.
I'll recommend Indigo. It's quite good, so I may end up buying a copy.

RBH

Bartender

seabass

Call Me a Cab
i have 2 pair of at the front khakis. they are exactly the fit im looking for in something else beside military vintage khakis.
they were on sale 4th of july for $39.00 & were a outstanding value. i have i pair cuffed & starched dry cleaned & the other just for the home washing machine.they have a super high rise& nice full cut & comfy
but im looking for something diffrent. ILL even go for some pants with drop belt loops but i like a wide bottom leg that i can cuff
i dont want the pegged style.. any more leads ?

http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170585657225&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

I ordered a pair... in a week or so, I would be able to tell you if they're something to talk about or not. I also bought an AtTheFront Khaki-trousers, I wear it almost every day. It was recommended by another lounger... satisfaction guaranteed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana