Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Wright Split-Toe 12-1/2 B - FOR SALE

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Often I sell fine shoes here in the TFL Classifieds before offering them on Ebay and I usually set a price of around $40 shipped. In the case of the following, these are shoes I attempted to sell on Ebay and they went begging. Very good quality merchandise but they didn't have the brand names or particulars people were looking for at the time.

SO, I'm going to offer these orphans here for CHEAP. :)

$25 including shipping in CONUS. PM me.

DSCN0762.jpg

DSCN0766.jpg

DSCN0767.jpg

DSCN0768.jpg

DSCN0769.jpg

I absolutely LOVE my vintage Wrights. I have several pair in my size. Can't say enough about the quality and feel.

Used but not at all abused black leather dress shoes in Norwegian Split-Toe style. Classic '50s/'60s styling which has become very popular today. The Wright brand originally manufactured corrective shoes with metal arch support pieces capable of carrying 1,500 lbs! They were so popular and well-made that the company went into regular production of fine mens shoes for the retail market. Original semi-spade shaped soles and rubber heels with protective taps in great condition. Zero damage, clean inside & out. Beautiful top grain leather takes a wonderful shine.

See measurements below and compare those figures to one of your good-fitting pair of shoes.

Outside length of sole: 13-1/4"
Inside length: 12-1/2"
Outside widest: 4-3/8"
Outside narrowest: 3"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy