Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

VS by Art Fawcett, whiskey color, beaver felt

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I have wrestled for more than a year about selling this one. I love the beautiful color and the fit, but it never gets worn any more. I have too many others to wear and only one head, so I'm finally going to make the break with this one, if it sells. If not, I'll take that as a sign that it's mine for life. It's in excellent condition and measures 23 1/4 inches in circumference. $300 includes economy shipping for CONUS, more if you want Priority Mail.

DSCN0069.jpg

DSCN0068.jpg

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

Banky

One of the Regulars
I may be coming into some win fall cash here in the next day or two. If someone else doesn't scoop it up by then, We'll be in touch.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
After 8 days of being for sale, I am withdrawing it from the market. I wrestled for a long time with whether to sell it or not, and now I feel good about keeping it. I'll just make sure to wear it more, get more use out of it. This is the prettiest hat color in the world, with a felt better than any vintage hat, made by one of the very best hatmakers in the world. I must have been crazy to think of selling it.

KyleK

One of the Regulars
It's a great hat, Blackthorn! Good for you on keeping it. The pics you've posted in the past of yours are one of the reasons I ordered one from Art awhile back (see my avatar).

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
It's a great hat, Blackthorn! Good for you on keeping it. The pics you've posted in the past of yours are one of the reasons I ordered one from Art awhile back (see my avatar).
Excellent, Kyle! GREAT looking lid! What style is that? I may have to order another now...

azhiker

One of the Regulars
I would have loved it, but I started vacation with no hats, now have a Biltmore Montreal Monticristo, a 40's vintage Open road, and a 50's vintage Adam in unworn condition. Oh yeah, and I bought a new watch. I was out of room before, but that sure was a beauty!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran