Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanna Meet a Lounger?

The Wolf

Call Me a Cab
I was lucky enough to meet some of the NorCal Loungers. Now I'd like to meet:
1.MK
2.Wild Root
3.Matt Deckard
4. Jittebugdoll
5. everyone else

One day I'm sure I'll meet many of you. I'll have suitcase covered with stickers of Loungers instead of hotels and cities.lol

Sincerely,
The Wolf

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
DancingSweetie said:
It is hard to narrow down to 5, I really would like to meet all of you. Johnny and I will be at the QM event so hopefully most of you will be there.

1. LizzieMaine and 2. Tony in Tarzana -both seem like real nice people (would make a good couple???)
3. Decodoll, 4. LadyDay, 5. ITG - three really cool gals

Well, bless your heart! Believe me, I'm not nice all the time. lol

Mr. Rover

One Too Many
Gosh- I'd like to meet all of you in person (preferably after I'm allowed to legally consume alcohol at the Observation Bar). For now, I'll settle for milkshakes with Wildroot!
1- Senator Jack- sorry I missed you in New York.
2- Baron Kurtz- to wack him over the head and raid his closet while he's unconscious.
3- MK- to thank him for starting COW and the Lounge and to finally get to see the Maltese Falcon in person.
4- Daniel Riser- who has somehow evaded me both times I was in the neighborhood.
5- The Hatters Art Fawcett and Steve Delk (Fedora)

Caledonia

Practically Family
Shaul-Ike Cohen said:
I'm happy you put in the little word of 'also'.
Why thanks, Maj. Nick. But Shaul-Ike, I have often been mistaken for Nessie, or at least a monster of the female persuasion. So the Maj. wouldn't have been far wrong to just come visit the Ness. Must go oil the fins - there's some scientists to go confuse!

How can I decide on Loungers to meet! What kind of question is that! All of you of course. And anybody not mentioned in this thread, I'd love to meet you first.

Just a sleazy little diplomat at heart! :D

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Caledonia said:
Why thanks, Maj. Nick. But Shaul-Ike, I have often been mistaken for Nessie, or at least a monster of the female persuasion. So the Maj. wouldn't have been far wrong to just come visit the Ness. Must go oil the fins - there's some scientists to go confuse!

How can I decide on Loungers to meet! What kind of question is that! All of you of course. And anybody not mentioned in this thread, I'd love to meet you first.

Just a sleazy little diplomat at heart! :D

And you're the one that's responsible for all those crop circles too I suppose? :D

mysterygal said:
So only 5, huh? :p
1. Lauren Henline; because of her great fashion tastes, being a fellow christian, and seems like fun to be around.
2. Rosie; I instantly liked her from the get go on the lounge. Great personality, great girl.
3. Marc Chev.; cause you make me laugh, and you also seem like a blast to have around.
4. James Powers; We tend to get along at least alright on the lounge..and hey, anyone who loves Monty Python lines is definetely alright in my book!:D
5. Jitterbugdoll; like it was said before, she's so knowledgeable about styles from the vintage era, would be a great lady to sit down and converse with.

Gee, that's quite a compliment. :eek: He's a lumberjack and he's ok.....

Regards,

J

J.B. said:
Um, I'd just like to stop by some late evening and visit the hat collections of jamespowers, DOUGLAS, and Fortino37...

burglargx7.jpg

(...Hopefully, their owners won't be home at the time?!) :whistling :jeep: :D

My dog Samantha would love to bite errr, ah, I mean meet you as well. :p ;) Actually you would be out of luck at the moment because it is in two different places. :D Maybe I need to open a museum. Then I could get admission too. ;)

Regards,

J

Wild Root

Gone Home
Top 5 eh? Hummmmm... I've met quite a few of members here before... I would like to meet...

Senator Jack: Regardless of stingies, he sounds like really cool guy!
Scotrace: Because he was there when I was down! Seems likea swell guy!
Irena: Seems like one smart and funny gal!
Jake Fink: A good Joe from what I can tell.
VintageJess: Seems like a very down to earth person!
The Wolf: Has been a pretty cool friend!
Mysterygal: A fun and interesting and kind person.
Baron Kurtz: A gentleman and a die hard collector!
LizzieMaine: A swell vintage gal who collects vintage radios! That’s just too cool!

Ooops, went over the 5 limit… oh well I’m sure next time I see Marc he’ll brow beat me with a vintage tie. lol

Now, I know this is off topic but, this is a list of those who I have met!

Matt Deckard: A friend before the Lounge was!
MK: Class act all the way!
Mr.H: A true friend in Ireland!
VladimirBerkov: A cool guy all the way!
Jitterbugdoll: Lovely, kind, funny, and down to earth! A true vintage queen!
MissNeecerie: A true friend.
TonyinTarzana: Funny and interesting… a real pal!
Vanessa: Sweet and kind.
LaurenHenline: Smart, sweet and fun to dance with.
Powerhouse: Funny, generous guy, into vintage 100% a friend till the end!
HemingwayJones: A true gentleman.
Kat: Smart, sweet and… FUNNY!!! Makes me laugh like no other! A true pleasure to know! Kat, you’re CRAZY… how I love it!
Johnnyeager: A good guy, his collection beats mine hands down! The guy has everything! A true crack up!
March Chevalier: You’ll never meet a more interesting and vintage savvy gentleman.
Ghos7a55assin: He may be young but, don’t let that fool you! Good guy indeed!
Flat Top: Funny, smart, kind, generous and a cool guy!
John In Covina: A genuine soul.
Queenie: Her name just says it all.
Daniel Riser: Wish he was still around, nice guy.
Havershaw: One class act, funny, smart with a loving family!
Trickeration: Her family is my second family! A good person, a swell mother with great kids!
Doc.Freddy: A gentleman, a sailor, a good friend who’d give his shirt off his back for you.
Jamespowers: One funny guy, a vitnage car guy, a good friend!
Mojave Jack: Classy guy, fun to hang out with!

For those who I have met and didn’t mention, it’s not that I don’t think your great, it’s just that I can’t think of your names at the moment! I have never met a lounger I didn’t like!

=WR=

KAT

A-List Customer
Wild Root said:
Kat: Smart, sweet and… FUNNY!!! Makes me laugh like no other! A true pleasure to know! Kat, you’re CRAZY… how I love it!
=WR=
(yeah but i dont return phone calls :eek: - but thats because i know we would laugh for hours about nothing lol :p )
aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhahahahhahahahhahahalol same to you lol same to YOOOOUUUUUUU!...i wish everybody would think the same way...lol like that vintage hairnet eating seamonster (i think it prefers the black big mesh ones[huh] ) and these coyonkeys :D
Im so glad to know you as well ...You are one trooper and a half!!!
you deserve the Edelweiss in whitegold!!

your friend (the other trooper and a half:D )

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
J. M. Stovall said:
I think I'm having a flashback to picking teams for dodgeball.

i was having a similar queasy feeling too (except in england it was 5-a-side football). i never got picked then either. it's funny how little changes. the popular extroverts group together. the outsiders pride themselves on being misunderstood and different. THANKS Marc for igniting this bit of bittersweet nostalgia. [huh]

where's my copy of 'catcher in the rye' ?

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
herringbonekid said:
i was having a similar queasy feeling too (except in england it was 5-a-side football). i never got picked then either. it's funny how little changes. the popular extroverts group together. the outsiders pride themselves on being misunderstood and different. THANKS Marc for igniting this bit of bittersweet nostalgia. [huh]

where's my copy of 'catcher in the rye' ?

I have a vintage copy you can borrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy